• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~GSC Remake~*!*~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    YoMama said:
    I never really cared for the PokeGear. I was annoying enough on emerald when they kept Match Calling me.
    That's the PokeNav you're talking about. Well, would it be better if the game had a little device like the P*DA (with an option to turn calls off)?
    What other parts from GSC would you like to see if they had a remake?

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    sena82 said:
    Nah it should be on gba man
    Yeh I agree. After seeing snapshots of D/P, the peoples heads are HUGE, and they have wierd shadows. I'd be so sad if they did that to the Johto region. And even still, there's something about G/S/C that has that classic feel (maybe its just me), if they redid it it prolly wouldnt be there. Nor would the Kanto badges, I'd suspect. It would be kinda fun to see the remake though. new moves and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I don't think they'll make a GSC remake.
    If they ever do they probably will make one on the DS

Years
    I would love a GS remake, but knowing Nintendo, they will make it on DS, not because they are being "We have new console, more powerful, we shall put it on that!" but because "We want you to buy a DS" I will agree the Advance would make it look better, but the D/P graphics are the awful future and we have to accept it.

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    A remake?
    I haven't heard of one.
    The only new ones I'm hearing about are Diamond and Pearl, which are a 4th generation.
    Supposedly though, it has a lot of the Johto pokemon in it, seeing how sparse they were in R/S/E/ and FR/LG.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Roxas45 said:
    yeah but ist real isnt it?
    Sowwie sweetie, but I have to explain it, but it's not real. It's fanart, as in, art made by fans, as in, not made by Game Freak, Nintendo, ect.

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
    Years
    I don't think they will make a GSC remake. <idea> Hopefully people will send them letters to convince them to. </idea>

Back