• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT and Screams Trade shop whoo

Years
The shop is now open and the inventory has been edited. Feel free to make trade requests. Does anyone know how to change the title? lol i cant figure it out

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
haha just pm a moderator like twighlight blade and cn u help clone alot of my pokes?
oh and what would you like for the two pktopia events

oh hey i just saw ur giveaway so can i get the pktopia electriveir and then trade for the pktopia magmortar and the baba flygon

Last edited:

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
well u can have a shiny beldum and a shiny relicanth and while were doing this trade could we also do the shiny absol for the shiny flygon

Years
sure we can do the trade all at once. If my calculations are correct then this is the trade:

Shiny absoll-shiny flygon

pktopia electivire and magmortar-free

baba flygon-shiny relicanth.

Years
For these events, I can offer the following:

MICHINA Arceus
TRU Regigigas
E4ALL Manaphy
VGC10 Eevee
World09 Weaville

(Take your pick, please. :) Those are only some of my events as I don't wanna list all of them. xD)

Also, random pokémon that I do need: Mawille

I can RNG breed you a shiny pokémon for it. (:
Sounds good. You can have the magmortar and the electivire for free and ill give you the Tru dragonite for the Tru regigigas

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
hey scream can you clone about 12 pokes on pearl for me and about 6-10 pokes on ss for me and u can keep a copy of each

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
k im in wifi now and thanks again

hey how long do u think itll take to clone them

Last edited:

Elyssa

Trade Seeker
Years
  • Age 27
  • SA
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
Sounds good. You can have the magmortar and the electivire for free and ill give you the Tru dragonite for the Tru regigigas

Ooh, nice. Would you be up to cloning my Regigigas as well? Just for yourself? My usual cloner is sorta unavailable at this point. xD I can throw in a shiny as payment.

Years
Ooh, nice. Would you be up to cloning my Regigigas as well? Just for yourself? My usual cloner is sorta unavailable at this point. xD I can throw in a shiny as payment.
Sure ill clone it but it may take some time as im cloning with some1 else at the moment. can i PM you when im ready to trade?

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
hey after u clone the next six i think thatll b it for now

hey im sorry but i have to go soon so can we just clone the rest tomorrow same time?

Last edited:
Back