• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTA SA radio stations extractor(I have one)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Like what does it do? Does it play the Radio Stations to you? Because if thats the case, I love SFUR! PM me the link por favor!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh, then no. I don't have that game on my PC, only on PS2. But I still love the music. My mom even knows most of the songs from back in the day o.o.

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    It wasn't that! I'm quite sure it was because they found out about how the source for a little mini game that was meant to be taken out was found and then alot of people were downloading a file to put the game back in there.

I dunno. Either that or John Howard has done another annoying decision again.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Fine then.

BUT YOU MUST HAVE A CHIPPED X-BOX.Okay so you load GTA San Andrea's on your hard drive.Then buy the Pc to X-box cable that connects them both.Once it is all configured and all turn on your x-box and Pc and go inside your x-box's GTA files and it's in their.

Well yeah it's kinda hard to explain I did it oncxe but we didn't have a blank cd to burn them onto.XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Don't call HD i hate that.call me Benjamin or Happy Dude.

Anyways it's just easier for me becuase i have all the stuff set up.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    He's referencing to the "Hot Coffee" mini game. I guess they were in such a rush that they decided to just make it "unplayable". Then a patch was released on the internet to make it playable, and now all current copies of GTA:SA are rated AO because of the mod, Rockstar said that probably by the end of the year or early 2006 they'd release the rated M version.

Back