• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS annoyance

Years
    Has anyone else searched for rare and legendary pokemon, only to find that the person offering it wants a mew, level 9 and under? Last time I went on the GTS, more than half of the people offering deoxys, mew, and celebi, and all of the people wanting ho-oh wanted a mew level 9 and under. Are they trying to clone? I'm tempted to buy an action replay and hack in a mew level 1 with illegal stats, just to annoy them.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    It's a formal trick to beginners.
    They put a ULTRA-RARE pokemon UFT and ask for a Final Evolution/Legend Lv. 9 and under to annoy the noobs.
    Although if they leave the pokemon in too long it goes missing. Their punishment.

Years
    Has anyone else searched for rare and legendary pokemon, only to find that the person offering it wants a mew, level 9 and under? Last time I went on the GTS, more than half of the people offering deoxys, mew, and celebi, and all of the people wanting ho-oh wanted a mew level 9 and under. Are they trying to clone? I'm tempted to buy an action replay and hack in a mew level 1 with illegal stats, just to annoy them.

yes, in fact i have. you get obsured trades. like i wanted a lv 30 rampardos but they wanted a 100 palkia for it. i was discrased at the cheekyness of it.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Some morons put up things like weedle lv. 1 for Deoxys.
    ...?

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    lol yeah. get this though. the worst ive seen is a lucario for a lucario. its like, and what do i get from this?. lol

Well, some people maybe messed up on their own Pokemon and want one with better status.
    [Chances are their Pokemon will also be messed up. xD]

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    lol yeah. get this though. the worst ive seen is a lucario for a lucario. its like, and what do i get from this?. lol

a legit lucario maybe since hsi was hacked? XD or he was cloning..

anyways I'm also tempted in making lvl 100 dialga's and palkias (maybe shiny) with splash in all 4 moves and 0 stats everywhere.. ok I'll give them 1 HP just for fun XD

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    That's weird.
    Noob Example: oh my lucario is messed up gimme a raguler lucario mnine has levl 1 stats n ull lyke it!!!111

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Well I really dont like the GTS.people are putting the john woo strangel hold on pokemon.and im just not giving up my palkia for stuff like a lv10 female combee

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    I traded my Cressila for a Female Combee.
    Then Female Combee for Deoxys. XD

Back