• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS Lolfails !

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well , I believe HGSS also needs one ...

This is about GTS Cheapskates . Lv. 1 Palkia on Rt. 201 (instead of Faraway Place) for your precious Dialga at Lv. 91 , legitly caught on Mt. Coronet at Lv. 45 from your Diamond ...

And here's mine : I wanted a Chansey , legit , because I couldn't catch it . Someone wanted a Lv. 1-10 Sneasel . Done deal and the Chansey seemed OK ... except it knew Outrage and was caught in Mt. Coronet ...

Anyone cheapskated like that ? Lv. 99 Rayquaza on Rt. 202 ? Post here !

Years
    Ya, I agree that it does suck, but there's nothing they can do about it. As long as there's games, there will always be cheaters/cheating devices that will ruin it for everyone. :/

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Not all cheaters ruin the experience. I admit I use Pokesav, but I don't ruin the game for others, only dudes I clearly see they cheated, or these who deserve to be punished because they wanted a Giratina for a level 7 Bulbasaur..

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    I once looked for a level 100 snorlax, and found one that looked okay, as the person wanted a level 70+ Raichu for it. Well, that was until I saw it was caught at level 100 on route 201 ):

The thing that makes me mader is when people have a level 1 bidoof and want a level 100 Giritina for it! Totally unfair and unrealistic of people...

~Sage_Trainer~

Sage Trainer
    Years
    Hmm, well I've never had any incidents like that. Well, one time I was looking for a Pikachu though and they were all asking for stuff like Giratina or crap like that... the Pikachu's weren't even high levels..... Only one legit trade request that I didn't have...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Level 99 Yanmega caught on level 99 in the Snowpoint Temple in Snowpoint City.

Yeah. Lolfail.

I released it.

Can't remember what I traded for it though T_T

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    i offered my shiny adamant beautiful wonderful dragonite in the vain hope of getting an arceus..<before i joined here, obv. people basically pay you so they can shower you in arceus here..>
    anyways..^-^

i ended up with the most fugly hacked clefairy id ever seen.named dragonite.with a TINYMUSHROOM.
    why?why?oh a mushroom! well this more than makes up for the loss of my childhood god :D

I LOVE YOU DRAGONITE!! one day we'll meet again....*weeps*

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
    A Clefairy that was captured/met at Restaurant.

I almost didnt believe what I had read. Caught in a Master Ball, with that ol' OT ASH.

:(

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    I think the GTS is okay... It's original, I suppose. A new feature. But, still, to this day, I don't like it because everything is shady. You don't get to see movesets, natures, and things of that sort.

I think it's good that some people hack Pokemon for other people so that they're happy, I guess.

Shiiny Pikachu

SUPER AWESOME SHINY PIKACHU
    Years
    I think it's good that some people hack Pokemon for other people so that they're happy, I guess.
    Happy...until they get the bad egg.

The thing that makes me mader is when people have a level 1 bidoof and want a level 100 Giritina for it! Totally unfair and unrealistic of people...

I agree with you. I find it very stupid that people actually EXPECT their level 1 pokemon to be traded for legendaries.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    You mean like when I traded my legit lv 59 dialga and got a lv 20 Palkia from some place I can't remember?

I also agree that people have stupid trades. I go looking for the simplest pokemon, like bidoof or starly. What do they want for their low level, common easy to get pokemon? lv 100 legendaries.

Back