• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS Mew Lv.9 and under! MUST READ!!!

Years
  • GTS Mew Lv.9 and under! MUST READ!!!
    NOTE: THIS IS NONE OF MY DOING! THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO PRIME HUNTER!!!

Are you tired of trying to find a decent pokemon on GTS? Then you finally do but it turns out they want a level 9 and under mew because they are cloning. Well for those who do like to trade on GTS then this is your place to come.

How to trade a Lv.9 and under Mew

1) Go on GTS.
    2) Put up a pokemon a hacker would trade a lv.1 Mew for.
    3) Get off of GTS.
    4) Make sure you only have 4 or less pokemon in your party. The Mew must be in your party.
    5) Wait until someone trades you the Mew.
    6) When you get the Mew, put up another pokemon so that you can see more trades.
    7) DO NOT GET OFF THE GTS. Doing so will render the Mew usless.
    8) Find a pokemon to trade the Mew for.
    9) You can now repeat if you wish.

* When you offer a pokemon to get the mew offer like a clone of a good pokemon yourself or offer or a Fake event pokemon like a level 70 Dragonite.

* If you have any questions I will be away for awhile - vacation so just PM me.

* I give credit of this find to NINTENDUDECT from the Nintendo nsider's forum.

PS: Please don't flame me if this has been posted before or if you don't need this guide.

Thanks,
    PRIMEHUNTER06
    I have tested this, and it is true.
    for those of you who stay in the trade section of the forum, this is for you!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, it's really annoying to search for a Lv10 Burmy and see that they want a Lv 9 or under Mew. And just a question... How am I supposed to specify that I want a Mew if I haven't seen it yet? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Years
  • idk i got level 1 mew right
    i trade a shiny palkia and i got mew so i keep cloning it and got like over 5 shinies..

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    idk i got level 1 mew right
    i trade a shiny palkia and i got mew so i keep cloning it and got like over 5 shinies..
    So, you can just put up any Pokemon for a trade and a hacker might trade you a Mew even if you don't ask for it? Sounds good. *goes to clone Uxie*

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    wow, nice thread coming from someone who supposedly doesn't hack.

but anyway, i got a lvl 9 or under mew last night, and got my shiny gallade stolen. how is this possible? i thought there was some sort of resriction placed on GTS that doesn't allow the trade of unnaturally low level mews.

Michiru552

Pokemon Clones & Contests!
    Years
  • Well, it's really annoying to search for a Lv10 Burmy and see that they want a Lv 9 or under Mew. And just a question... How am I supposed to specify that I want a Mew if I haven't seen it yet? Thanks in advance for any reply.

I can show you Mew if you like?
    It's shiny tho from Nintendo Toys R Us event will that make a diffrence?

Years
  • Can I ask if you show someone Mew who hasn't seen it before will it then appear in their Pokedex data? If yes how does it work?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Can I ask if you show someone Mew who hasn't seen it before will it then appear in their Pokedex data? If yes how does it work?

yes. once you get traded and trade-back a mew, it will be in your 'dex data

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh yeah I know that already, but surely thats a bit risky doing it on wi-fi with someone you dont know.

Well no <expletive>, of course it's a risk. You just need to find someone trusty enough, and make sure you give colateral so that they trust you too

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    There's no way to trade a Lv. 9 and under Mew over the GTS, if you don't know it, then you're a n00b.

Ok then, if you are the fountain of knowledge of all things Pokemon, tell me how exactly it is that I recieved a Mew that was under lvl 10 last night. I was cloning my Gallade and someone traded it to me (and then I immediately traded it off again, to someone offering something for a 9 and under Mew)

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • This is a really useless thread that helps no one Except hackers.theres no way to predict that someone is actually gonna give you the mew on gts considering it would have to be a hacked mew.and then your saying you should take the hacked mew and screw someone over thats just trying to clone?yeah i smell a closed thread over the herizon

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • Hm, well, if you read what xcjzerox said carefully, you can only trade these restricted Pokémon as soon as you get them. Meaning that you can't bring one from outside the GTS and trade it in, but you can trade one you immediately got from the GTS, as long as you don't log out of the GTS before you trade it away. I dunno if that actually works, but if Lv. 9 and below Mews are actually being moved here...*sigh*

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Dude, I read teh whole thread. I'm just looking for an answer on how exactly this happened. I don't like having my Pokemon stolen, I was lucky enough to have found someone witht eh same Gallade I had, so I will be able to get it back. But I want to know if this means that cloning with GTS will be a flawed system, because if anyone can trade whatever hacks that they want, there will be a lot more pokemon losses.

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    and another thing, how did hacked mews even get on GTS in the first place? If you cant log on with them, how did they get on GTS?

Back