• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS system for v17 (v18 coming soon) + Online Panel

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Good evening,
    I found realAfonsos GTS Online panel on his Github account and decided to revive it, after a friend of mine and I rewrote a lot of the code. We also made an update for the Essentials v17 script and fixed a few issues and bugs with it.

Link to the online panel: https://gts.kawasemi.de/

Code for Essentials v17:

Spoiler:
    An updated version for Essentials v18 is coming soon, it's nearly completed, I only need to deal with a few more issues.

The GTS code was created by Rei with the help of Saving Raven and the credits for the original code are entirely theirs.
    All credits for the online panel go to realAfonso and hills tech. A friend of mine and me only rewrote it to make it work on my server.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    ofc just came over, am yet to test the new script but will shortly. im not versed in online panels/php or stuff but im assuming your panel only works for the gts system and not just an online sort of port for games to use? (e.g. other online functions) just curious now that a online panel is actually live again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    ofc just came over, am yet to test the new script but will shortly. im not versed in online panels/php or stuff but im assuming your panel only works for the gts system and not just an online sort of port for games to use? (e.g. other online functions) just curious now that a online panel is actually live again.

The panel works with all versions of the GTS script, but not with any other online scripts.^^

EDIT: I found and fixed another Bug, that can basicly crash the game, when you used the ,,by wanted'' search function. I updated the script in the start post and at the website.^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    Your are a saint. I have been waiting for the online panel to come back online. Thank you so much. I do have a question though. How do I add my game in the gts panel.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Your are a saint. I have been waiting for the online panel to come back online. Thank you so much. I do have a question though. How do I add my game in the gts panel.

Hi, I am new to this Pokecommunity fan game stuff, but from what I can see here and to answer your question, it is very simple, you firstly have to create an account on the website provided above and go to the my games tab on the nav bar and there should be a new game button. Click that and give it a name. Now it should be added to your games list. Just copy and paste the game id into a variable called "GAMEID" in your script.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    Yeah I know that but I can't seem to find the navigation bar (could be my browser)

The_Rey

Staff member of Pokémon Workshop | Dev for PSDK
    Years
  • Hey! Great work there, thanks for bringing back the GTS! I have two questions for you :
    - Can you create a repository of the website code on either GitHub or GitLab, like realAfonso did before? It'll permit others to report bugs or vulnerabilities and even propose to correct those.
    - Would you be able to give the site a certificate permitting it to issue and receive https request? I think it would be better for everyone to know they navigate and send information to a safe website . :D

I have the problem installing gts system I can't understand what is the game code can you explain it
    Can create a game code for me please

Hey bro, you already sent 4 messages. You should just wait for some time to get answered rather than spamming.

Regarding the question, read the instruction of script.
    # Installation:
    # * Create a new code session above Main and paste this script there;
    # * Go to https://gts.kawasemi.de and create a user account;
    # * Go to the "new game" tab on the site and create a new game;
    # * Get the game ID that was generated on the site and paste it
    # into the GAMEID variable in this script;
    # * Done.

You need to go step-by-step not skipping a single step.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    I know all the stuff just this thing
    Iam getting this error it in the attachment thumbnail

Attachments

• GTS system for v17 (v18 coming soon) + Online Panel
      Screenshot_20210307-113905.png
      14.1 KB · Views: 16
      IMG_ojfy26.jpg
      119.7 KB · Views: 17
      Screenshot_20210307-113857.png
      57.2 KB · Views: 12
      Screenshot_20210307-120418.png
      84 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:
    I know all the stuff just this thing
    Iam getting this error it in the attachment thumbnail

Have you read the instructions clearly. You need to edit, not just the Game Code but also the URL.

# Installation:
    # * Create a new code session above Main and paste this script there;
    # * Go to https://gts.kawasemi.de and create a user account;
    # * Go to the "new game" tab on the site and create a new game;
    # * Get the game ID that was generated on the site and paste it
    # into the GAMEID variable in this script;
    # * Done.
    You need to go step-by-step not skipping a single step.

If you have created account, goto the Documentation and read the entire stuff.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Can you give me the example of game code
    Please
    In the tutorial it said don't change the url

....... ok... not to be rude here, but you seriously need to know how to read. But I guess I will use images to hopefully let you understand. (Don't go saying you know all the stuff, cause you don't have a single clue at all)

Also, can you just be patient next time? Cause not everyone has the same timezone and free time as you. And I had to literally skip 15 mins of my class cause of this catastrophe.

Last edited:
    Back