• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS Trades

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    This topic is for everyone to disscues their GTS Trades

here's a funny one:

I put the evoled form of Murkow (Forgot it's name) up for offer, holding a Master ball and wanted a Palkia.

I left, then came back in a couple of Hourus Later and Someone took the trade offer.

I guess someone really wanted that Master Ball. XD

I'll post the rest later.

What were your GTS trades?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I had luck like that in the beginning when I first got the game. Now I can't get a break. I don't have enough of the valuable Pokemon to trade for the others that I want. Woe is me.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Same problem here. i also put my SLowpoke up for offer and got a japanese Spiritomb

I even got a Japanese Turtwig and chimchar,

i'll most more later

Like, i was looking up another dialga and palkia (Differnet times,) and i could of sworn i'd seen the Shiny Verisons of them. i really wanted them. but couldn't afford it.. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Freshly-hatched Gibles for:

Level 20 Cranidos
    Level 20 Shieldon
    Level 50 Palkia (no joke)
    Level 26 Skorupi

Others, too, but those are the funniest.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Slowpoke? Dang. He's on my list of wants. Anyway, let me ask this. How does a person ask for a Pokemon like Slowpoke if it's not in Diamond or Pearl? I've found that I could only use the GTS for Pokemon that I'd seen already. I've noticed people asking for older Pokemon all over the place and I WANT TO ASK TOO! lol!

Also, I posted this in another thread and it's kind of related, but the Pokemon that are Exclusive to Diamond or Pearl. are they located on the island to the north withthe Battle Park, and if so, how do I get there? I've goten out of Victory road all the way to the mirror polished rock and I can't find all of these exclusive Pokemon.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Traded my Azelf for a Lugia my friend wants. He better replace that Azelf... <.<;

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I have disc bonus Jirachi .I put one and got shiny Deoxys lv 30, ,my shiny Deoxys is seems legit..

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Just checked my offer "Gible for Milotic" and someone accepted it, I got my Milotic :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 17, 2008
    i traded a hapini for a dalgia lol why did they take it i had it up as a joke :p

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I put up a level 48 Garchomp and got a lvl 100 shiny Palkia! Yeah shiny! It's Jap though and I am willing to trade for mewtwo or mew.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2007
    I put up a LV37 Clefairy for a Dialga, any level. I check back and get a LV100 Dialga! I knew it was hacked, and I'm not one to like hacked Pokemon. So, I traded it for a legit Shiny Palkia, freshly caught (LV47), no EXP gained. Too bad it's nature is Naughty. I might trade for something good sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    Japanese people will give you pretty much anything, seriously.

By the way, try offering your version exclusives (Misdreavus works for me), people tend to trade better for them. Also, if you are looking for a National Dex pokemon, always offer up a National Dex pokemon (I use Eevee). Otherwise, people without the National Dex will see your pokemon and be unable to trade to you. Just some words of wisdom.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I put up a Lv. 22 Starly and Got a Shiny Lv. 47 Legit Japanese Palkia I guess the Japanese People just want any English Pokemon that they can get there hands on.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    lol mine are great...

lvl 1 piplup for SHINY Palkia lvl 100

lvl 1 turtwig for Diagla lvl 53

lvl 1 Piplup for Gible

lvl 1 Pichu for munchlax

lvl 33 Kadabra for Mew

lvl 1 Chimchar for lvl 70 Mewtwo

Years
    Just a word of advice for all you trading for legendaries- you're probably all getting screwed over by hackers. Check out where they caught them.

One of my friends was just dabbling with legendaries on the GTS a few days ago and told me that most of his legendaries were listed as caught at level 70 on a random route, which is indeed a hack.

But as for starters, most aren't hacked. Japanese people breed the hell out of them and are willing to trade them for pretty much jack crap.

Anyways:
    I put up a level 5 starly and got a Japanese Turtwig
    Level 2 bidoof for a Chimchar

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Just a word of advice for all you trading for legendaries- you're probably all getting screwed over by hackers. Check out where they caught them.

Not an issue for me. When it comes to non-Sinnoh event legendaries, I just wanted them for collection. I don't care where they came from. It's not like I'm going to actually use them now that I have them. The Sinnoh event legendaries I get myself by ARing the events, so the Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus I caught are pretty much the real deal.

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I put up a level 1 phione holding a master ball and wanted a level 50 up palkia.. but I havent went back to wifi yet I need to go to mcdonalds lol but I hope I get a shiny one

Back