• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS Trading

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
    Years
    Hey guys sup, i have a Question on GTS and well i have a Lapras on my Emerald that is Lv:83, and on GTS theres all sorts of lv 100's....

Basicly what should I do? Get Lapras through Migrating or get a Lv:100 Lapras through GTS?

What do you Guys Suggest?

GTS Trading

If Your PKMN Don't Like You, TRAIN Them FASTER lol =]]

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
    Years
    uhh yes i do gowalex4des and idk i just dont want to go through the hasstle of findin a good training spot =[

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    i would migrate your lv83 lapras cause you put heaps of effort and you can just easily train against the E4

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Well with Emerald, you could do the ol' 'Clone Rare Candies' Cheat/Glitch, and use them on the Lapras.
    If you are going to actually use the Lapras, you should do what
    homsar said, but use the Rare Candies after all EVs are used up.
    If you are trading over the GTS, however, you shouldn't care about EVs/ Nature,
    and go straight to Rare Candies, because they can't see the EVs/Nature/Moves over the GTS,
    Unless you dont want to scam someone. ^_^

Back