• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS upgrade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    i hope it does stop the cloning glitch, cloning is useless, just another way to rip off ppl

If the other person is cloning too (which most PC members do clone), then the trade is fair. But I see what you're saying.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I too am excited as long as the original GTS on the game cartridge still functions.

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    ...A GTS upgrade? The site isn't saying anything about upgrading the GTS in-game, it's just a new site that allows people to see who's trading and what they're trading on wi-fi. Better read carefully before you post :\

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    ...A GTS upgrade? The site isn't saying anything about upgrading the GTS in-game, it's just a new site that allows people to see who's trading and what they're trading on wi-fi. Better read carefully before you post :\
    You're right, but it's pretty cool anyway. I wish they added an option to "reserve" a trade for 5 minutes because it's a lot easier to use the computer than the DS to look for trades.

Years
    I can't wait till they release the GTS site. Hopefully this will make it easier to obtain Pokemon through the GTS. And it would also be awesome to get Pokemon from other countries like Germany and such.

I also can't wait for that Pokemon Battle Challenge thing that's coming up in their site to come out, seems interesting. ^_^

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    I also hope that they some how fix the cloning glitch, but thats not going to stop people from cloning on other gen games or seeking out a new way to clone.

It would be wonderful to search for shiny pokemon, and a HUGE time saver. I want to be able to see natures and stats as well!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Being as this is Wi-Fi I'm assuming it works on games purchased in june. If yes, Alright, Whats the update going to be like and whens it going to be up?

Phoenix Wright

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    yeah, i wish theyd fix the clone glitch as well.
    its just another way to cheat and it should be removed.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    There isn't going to be a GTS upgrade, it is just telling us that they planning to make a GTS on that site.

Rayl

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
    definatley need to implement a better filter system on GTS!
    But yeah, this is just a website. not an upgrade. ok you get to reserve trades? (it does look pretty interesting) maybe they will have limits as to what pokemon you can ask for now (level 9 and under mew etc)
    as for now, no signs of a decent upgrade :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back