• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS?

Pjskat

Ludi! Ludi! Colo! Colo!
    Years
    People do this because they are trying to use the GTS glitch in pearl and diamond to clone their pokemon...its how I clone my pokemon ATM. It stinks though because if its a busy time of the day and you put a poke in there, you can get duped. Like I did today (Lost a shiny Entei copy for a lvl 100 HACKED Magikarp). O well, at least I still have the original. AR here I come!

BrokenBeuaty is right... I have seen this happen many times... What I do is go on the GTS website and search for pokemon that way.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    I remember seeing something screwy in the GTS and I took a picture, this was ages ago, XD I think I still have it

It says its a garchomp But its a spiritbomb, and No they didn't nickname it, since you can't view nicknames in the GTS.

GTS?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    ^^ Yeah, I saw a hacked Mightyena with a Shiny Arcanine sprite up there once, wierd isn't it?

The GTS is a joke, just a bunch of people who are asking for ubers in return for their friggin low leveled Bidoofs. I trade with friends.

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I don't know what's up with GTS- I often look at something and see a different sprite. Like I was looking at Mewtwo and they wanted a Deoxys. The Mewtwo sprite was a Deoxys O_o

And you can get some good stuff off of the GTS, but a good portion of the requests are jokes. (Ex- Someone has a LV.50 or so Dialga. Wants one at LV.100).

Years
    i dislike the gts immensly. you go on looking for a pokemon and the people offering it want the same pokemon in return now wat the eff is the point in that?

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    ^^ Yeah, I saw a hacked Mightyena with a Shiny Arcanine sprite up there once, wierd isn't it?

The GTS is a joke, just a bunch of people who are asking for ubers in return for their friggin low leveled Bidoofs. I trade with friends.

Oh wow, So Im not the only one, Pretty crazy isn't it :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017

Oh wow, So Im not the only one, Pretty crazy isn't it :P
    Yeah, I once saw a tutorial some where on how to make them. They have to be made on GB games and migrated into D/P/Pt. I tried to trade for the shiny Mightynine but it was already taken.

xXI JOE IXx

Actualy, since the darkrai event came out its alot better. Not good but alot better than what it was

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    To be honest, how many countries have like Mew and Celebi events yet? Not many. But you still find them...

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Sometimes they want a mew for a shiny mew (wich is awesume)

but I see what you mean

I use the cloning glitch on my emerold to clone rayquazas then trade them to the GTS

Its almost like hacking XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I remember seeing something screwy in the GTS and I took a picture, this was ages ago, XD I think I still have it

It says its a garchomp But its a spiritbomb, and No they didn't nickname it, since you can't view nicknames in the GTS.

GTS?

I've been seeing that A LOT lately and I don't know why it does that. Maybe its because the GTS is overloaded or the data didn't copy to it correctly or who knows...it is weird though and I've seen that happen to some of the pokemon I've put in there myself.

Divine~Deoxys

I've been seeing that since GTS was created. I just read the details, they're always right

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    I've been seeing that A LOT lately and I don't know why it does that. Maybe its because the GTS is overloaded or the data didn't copy to it correctly or who knows...it is weird though and I've seen that happen to some of the pokemon I've put in there myself.

Apparently its something to do with platinum I read somewhere.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    In my opinion the gts is the biggest failure that has ever arisen in pokemon. There are too many unreasonable trades, especially ones asking for pokemon that most people shouldn't have ever even seen, like mew, celebi, and jirachi. Even if there happens to be a decent trade, you'll almost never find it im the sea of ignorant sob's asking for darkrai and deoxys for every trivial little thing. The fact that you can only see 3 pokemon at any given time until you make a trade doesn't help. The fact that you can't see the wanted levels in platinum isn't a plus either. Seeing so many people named ASH doesn't help and after seeing so many incredulous deals makes me lack even the most minimal faith in the credibility of people's pokemon. I've only managed about 10 successful trades and none of them were easy to execute.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i was on there looking for a Metagross, people wanted pokemon like Mew, Deoxys etc, yet the second you offer a pokemon such as Darkrai (cloned with AR) you will get whatever you want (I offered up a Darkrai in exchange for a Meganium Lv80 and up and got a Lv100 one), i also did the same for a Gengar (which i found out was hacked)

The other thing that annoys me is when they are offering a pokemon you want in exchange for a Darkrai, so i go to trade the Darkrai and it's not accepted because it isn't at a high enough level, i wish the levels would show up, someone also offered a Giratina (i think), they wanted a magikarp in exchange so i went to the resort area and caught the highest level magikarp i could find (74), it still wasnt high enough, i think they must have been using it to store the giratina or trade it to their other game

Last edited:
    Back