• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardians of the Pink Penny (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Ichigo smiled as he picked up his brown feather, "Um..." he blushed and held out his hand, "My name is Ichigo..." A sudden sneeze attack forces his note book from his belt and it lands on the ground opening and showing the drawing he had done of the boy that stood before him, "Sorry alergies." he said as though he had not noticed that his Note book was no longer attached to him.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Haru nodded as rus jumped down, helping the elderly bob-bom down, only to have him cringe and roll away. Sighing, he reached over and placed a hand on Rus' side, stopping him from rolling any more. It was then the newcomer had introduced himself as Ichigo. "Nice to meet you" He said, bowing his head and rolling rus back up, just as Ichigo sneezed. Noticing his notebook, haru leaned down to pick it up. Only to notice his own image on the opened pages. "hey....this is really good!" He said, blinking and admiring the special attention to detail, sweatdropping slightly as the boy had even managed to catch a glimpse of the small scar on his shoulder.

Adjusting his shirt as to hide the annoying reminder of his past mistakes, he closed the journal and handed it back to it's owner. "But, it makes me wonder. How long were you watching hus?" his head tilted to the side.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Ichigo blushed, "Long enough...." he admits and opens the book to show the rest of the people he had gotten to draw, "I was trying to figure out if I should introduce myself or not... but..." He chuckled and put his feather in his hair, "I guess my feather made that dissicion for me!" He closed his green eyes and scratched his head, "I was wondering... um.... what are you guys doing out here?"

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
    Delila kept her pink eyes on the only human male in the group as she waited for him to tell her why he was so sorry about his fighting. For as she told him before, it looked so graceful, so powerful, so why would he not want to show off his skill and why would he not want to fight if he could do it well? Even if he was wielding a giant key instead of a typical sword. But eventually he spoke up and told her that he barely used those sorts of fighting techniques and that even though he looked like he had full control over his movements, if she or the others would have been closer, he would have attacked them too. But before she could speak up so she could ask him another question regarding his fighting and the danger of his techniques, some brown feather flew in the air and hit Haru dead in the eye, causing him to stumble backwards slightly.

But as soon as a soft male voice announced that the feather was his, her pink eyes looked away from the first human male and now were attention was on the second one. However unlike the other two, she remained silent, not sure what to say to the stranger. Perhaps a hello or a why are you here? She wasn't entirely sure. But then she looked over towards the wounded Bomb-Bomb and listened as he introduced himself and then watched as he got off of Haru... Just to end up rolling on the ground for a little bit until Haru bent down to stop the old Bomb-Bomb from rolling.

The stranger introduced himself as Ichigo, a nice and unique name. And he looked like the timid sort of male since he blushed and looked rather awkward while speaking to them. And he also looked like some sort of artist since she noticed the picture of Haru he drew that was on the ground. And then she watched as both Ichigo and Haru began to talk a bit. Which made Ichigo get out of his shell a bit and show off his other picture he drew. One of them even was of her.

Then the female Boo decided to speak up,"Well we all are out here to go towards Princess Peach's castle since she had sent us this letter." She then took out the pink envelope that was tucked away in her bouquet of roses. She then spoke up once again,"The name is Delila Boo by the way."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back