• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    i have transform in to my wolf for a hour said.kasey But i had a very hard time trying to transfrom in to a wolf.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    OOC: Is it too late to join?

Name: Sorka Endac
    Animal: Ferret
    Apperience: Sorka has alwost-white hair, and red eyes, because she is an albino. She tends to wear jeans and solid-color tee-shirts.
    Color Book: Dusty Pink
    Personality: She tends to get in over her head, and is easily excited. She enjoys playing, and is very easily amused.
    Special Power: her aura makes people happy

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Name: Saphira
    Animal: Arctic Fox
    Apperience: As an Animal: https://www.wildlife-fantasy.com/artwork/arctic_fox.jpg but with wings.
    As a human: Saphira is slender and tall, with the build of a gymnist. She has deep sapphire blue eyes and pale skin. She wears mostly blue, such as a light blue tank, baggy blue jeans, and a dark blue hoodie. Her hair is golden brown and she has a silver chain that she won't ever take off.
    Color Book: Sapphire blue
    Personality: A loner. Saphira normally stays away from the others. She will interact with people if nessicary, but she won't want to.
    Special Power: Saphira can control how human or how Fox she looks. You'll see...

Am I excepted?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Yes I second that notion."I say aggreeing to what Rika had said."I could eat a horse right now..."I say as my stomache growls.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira sat boredly in her seat, staring out the window beside her. The cafe was one of her favorite places to come with Karri, before the stupid girl told people. Traitor.... Saphira had to go into hiding, leaving everything behind. And all of this was because one person who she thought was her friend.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "No I won't allow you to pay."I say to trouble."Trust me..you don't want to pay for me."I say laughing."I will pay for you guys."I say taking out my wallet."Don't worry I have plenty of money."

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I, the 'Happy Aura' suddenly exploded out of a nearby plant. I looked like some freak come alive. I had ferret-like ears, and some sort of muzzle. My hands were oversized paws with deformed claws. The 'Happy Aura' was extremly distressed.

"Help! I don't know what happened! One second I was being bit by some bug and now this! Curse that old haggg--Ackh!!" I coughed hard, stumbled, and landed at Rika's feet.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    "Uh.."Rika stood shocked at what just happened and finally,after some time,snapped out of it,"yeah,let's get out of here before something else happens.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira stirred her drink with her straw, watching the ice swhirl around in it. Outside, people went on with their daily lives. They knew nothing of the Gaurdians.

Saphira thumb through the sapphire beek she had recieved, keeping it out of other peoples view. Unfortunatly, she was unaware of someone sitting in the shadows of the corner, watching her intently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back