• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess That Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Ok, the game is simple. I will put down a riddle describing a Pokemon, or a picture that is a close up shot of a Pokemon.Than you all must try to guess what the pokemon is. Every time you get one right you get a point. The point list for everyone will be recordered on the first post(here).Also every time a riddle is used, after being guessed at, and gotten right, that pokemon will be added to the list, of pokemon used.

RULES:
    ->You can not post the same guess as the person above you, for example, if someone guesses Chansy for one, you can't put chansey, too.
    ->NO POKEMON WILL BE USED TWICE,SO DONT GUESS A POKEMON THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN USED
    Prizes:
    At the end of every 3 week time span a prize will be given out to the person with the most points at the time. The prizes will be a special Ribbon for your Tc and a Plaq for your avatar or sig. You will also receive a "3 point pass", to use when you are behind a little and need to catch up. Also after 6 weeks at being at the top, you will receive a shiney starter of your choice.

Have Fun!

POINTS LIST:
    Miss~Kon-1 point

Used Pokemon:
    Eevee
    Caterpie
    Maroack
    Riddle 1:
    This pokemon has been around since the RBY versions, and has had evos added throught the years.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^0^ this game amuses me~

And I know the answer!! I think ._.
    It's Eevee~

Alright,
    RIDDLE 2:

This Pokemon was the first that Ash ever captured,(on the series), and is often thought of as being super weak~

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Yes, and caterpie.(they will rule the world) Im correct?
    *Edits post to give point to Miss~Kon*

3rd Riddle-

Its a Very,VERY, rare Firebird. But it does not look like a Fire bird.What is it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Yeps, it was a Caterpie~ ^_^
    xD I was going to say Moltres, but it certainly looks like a fire bird, Soo,

My final answer is: Ho-Oh (is that right?)

Okay~ RIDDLE # 4:
    This Pokemon shares it's name with a plant that is commonly used in cooking.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I know. It's Arcanine isn't it? Like how they say when it runs it looks like it's gliding. xP And it's not really a fire bird so... xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Nope.It is a Fire Bird it just doesnt look it.
    Here's a hint:In the Animie Ash saw this pokemon in the first Episode, but didn't learn what it was untill later on.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Hm, I'm not sure if I can but I'll give it a go.

Um, When my baby is born, I die.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Um, I'm gussing Riolu, is it right?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    OMG I havnt been on in awhile, Umm Ho-Oh is right Ill add the others in a min. Oh and me guess, hmm...this is hard. Id say Togepie? Its a baby sorta but I have always considered it...Normal.

Back