• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next poster's favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Snorlax is just begging to be beaten with a blunt instrument.

I know you love your feebas. You have a full box of them. Not to mention your feebas plushies. Don't lie. You need feebas.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • How did you know... That I dream of Bellsprout?

But It's not my favorite, so, dream of it yourself. :D

Well, My Favorite Flareon may burn Bellsprout ... XD

The next person has 15 posters of Dunsparce in his living room... Dunsparce? :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Seventeen xD

You know you want... the red eyed, shiny snorunt. It beckons to you through your subconscious.
    give in

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    no sorry, today my favourite is Poliwhirl ^_^

does the next person like Milotic?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    This is still going on? O:

Nope, I dislike Oddish.

Eevee?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Quagsire is my least favorite pokemon you incompetant jerk! I like dugtrio the best. The reason that I like dugtrio is because he is a legendary pokemon. He is also good against every type except for bugs. But bugs are icky anyway so I DON'T CARE! Anyway the next individuals favorite pokemon is definately, no questions asked, without a doubt... Super Mario!

Ps. I think that if all pokemon were to behave like dugtrio, then the pokemon world would be a better place.

Back