• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Guide] Minecraft 15-Minute Builds!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Hey guys, welsknight here, bringing you another new series! This series is kind of half guide, half let's play. In 15-Minute Builds, I'll be showing you how to build things that take 15 minutes or less in Minecraft. These builds can be easily translated to Survival Mode and are not very resource intensive. Let me know what you think!

Here's Episode 1: Victorian Cottage!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is great! Sometimes I get tired of those 30-45 minute videos of somebody just building. Keeping short, simple, and sweet. Give this man a cookie!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    This is great! Sometimes I get tired of those 30-45 minute videos of somebody just building. Keeping short, simple, and sweet. Give this man a cookie!

Glad you like it! Just for you... two more episodes!

Here's Episode 2: Automated Sugarcane Farm!

And here's Episode 3: Survival Jungle Treehouse!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You've done it again! I added both the Automated Sugar Cane Farm and the Treehouse to my survival world. I've always loved tree houses.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    You've done it again! I added both the Automated Sugar Cane Farm and the Treehouse to my survival world. I've always loved tree houses.

Glad you're enjoying the series so far! I'm working on editing the next one, which is a lakeside fishing cabin. Should be up late tonight or tomorrow. =)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This cabin looks so nice! Now I just need to find the perfect lake.

Also, what program do you use to record? I was thinking about starting a channel, but I'm not sure how to record.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    epicassassin1811 said:
    This cabin looks so nice! Now I just need to find the perfect lake.

Also, what program do you use to record? I was thinking about starting a channel, but I'm not sure how to record.

I use LoiLo game recorder for the gameplay footage, which is free. I use Audacity (free) and a Logitech C270 webcam ($20) to record my voice. I then use Sony Movie Studio 13 ($50) to put everything together into the final video. However, you could probably get away with using Windows Movie Maker or iMovie instead of Sony Movie Studio.

gnmmarechal said:
    looks nice. I like it. Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks! I have two more recorded, they just need to be edited and uploaded. :)

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Another new episode is up, this time featuring the Greek-style outdoor Alchemy area I build on the Pokecommunity SMP server! Also, if you haven't seen those videos... check the Pokecommunity Minecraft Server thread in the Video Games main forum, or just take a look at my Youtube channel page.

Here's Episode 6: Brewing Area & Alchemy Garden!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
    Another new episode is up! Unfortunately, I wasn't quite able to make the time crunch with this one. =(

Here's Episode 8: Country Church!

Back