• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Guild system

Years
    A pokemon game which introduces first ever guild system and players can create their own online guilds and their members will battle other guilds and earn some ranking points.

I got this idea when fairy tail music randomly plays on my TV.

What do you guys think if this system is in XY? Do you think it is cool? Will PokeCommunity will have their own guild?

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    This wouldn't actually have to be built into the game. You could just do everything from the forums.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Actually Gen 4 did this. You could make a team/group/guild in those games and associate other players into them. It was removed because it wasn't used by anyone.

Years
    Why don't we just try to set this up on here? I'm willing to put in a little extra time with someone to get the ball rolling. We could have inter guild tourneys and guild vs guild tourneys.
    Could promote people being more helpful too if they feel that they helping out a fellow guildie rather than some shmo who needs to evolve his Haunter via trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    As someone who has just started getting into the technical aspects of pokemon I think that this would be really fun. I love guilds and etc :o

Back