• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guitar Hero/Rock Band

MasterJ

Pokémon Guru
Years
  • With the recent release of Guitar Hero: Rock the '80s and soon, Guitar Hero III and Rock Band are coming out, what do you think of these games?
    I think they rock, and they give me great bragging rights :#

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • yeah i have guitar hero 80's, a great game. im on expert now. i cant wait for GH3 to come out. i have seen the graphics, and they look great.

Years
  • I'll probably buy GH3 first then just get rock band eventually.

I'd like it sooner, but I don't evem have a 360.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh, GH3 is going to be sooooo good. I like that they're finally getting the actual songs from the band, and not just covers. And Rock band looks OK, I just know I wouldn't be the singer, that's for sure. For now I'm fine with just Guitar Hero (although I can imagine the drums part will be pretty sweet too.)

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • Havent heard of rock band at all.

there is a few songs that i know will be in GH3:
    Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses
    Knights of Cydonia - Muse
    My name is Jonas - Weezer

Guitar Hero 80's had some great songs on there, quite a lot ive never heard of.

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    I don't have 80s, but it looks good, I'll probably get it soon. Rock band just looks pure awesome, I'm definitely getting it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I'm PUMPED! I have GH3 pre-ordered already. I'm hoping I get Rock Band for X-mas along with all the instruments.
    I want a really good Aerosmith song in GH3 and that song is- Walk This Way. Great Guitar parts and I don't know why they used Last Child instead of that in GH2.

Rock Band will be amazing, and I'm not gonna be singer unless I'm home alone and no one can hear me. I'd play guitar at the same time if I new the words to the song.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • Aerosmith is not on GH3. I am quite happy that Black Sabbath - Paranoid may be on and possibly Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce.

.Aero

Years
  • Aerosmith is not on GH3. I am quite happy that Black Sabbath - Paranoid may be on and possibly Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce.

I don't think they've announced all the songs yet. IGN only has like 10-12 songs listed since I last checked. If Aerosmith isn't on it, I'm dissapointed cuz they are really good and my favorite band. :(

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • i remember looking at the song list for GH 80's 3 months ago, and when i bought it, the songs on the list were the same. so i think it may be a small possibility that Aerosmith may be on.

.Aero

Years
  • Not for the 80's one. I'm talking GH3. There is no way they use one Aerosmith song, then just stop using them. They have many great guitar songs and I don't see why they won't use them.

Back