• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam Seed

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Don't no if ne1 else here likes Gundam Seed, but if not its a great show on Cartoon Network every Saturday at 10:30 (eastern time). I was a big fan of Gundam Wing, and Seed is even better. If ne1 else has seen it, tell me if u liked it, if u have ne questions, and we can discuss it here. If enough people r curious
    about it, i'll post some pics and stuff so u guys can see wat its like. Also, my fav. Gundam is the Blitz Gundam.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I'm a huge Gundam fan myself. Though, I didn't enjoy the G Gundam series. Oh well... Yeah, Gundam Seed is awsome. I'm really enjoy the plot for Gundam seed.

Last edited:

Mew9

Years
    finally, some1 else like me. G Gundam and SD Gundam suck; i like the Wing/Seed kind. yeah, seed does have a good plot. they r releasing a new series, called Seed Destiny. I heard a rumor saying that Kira joins ZAFT, but it was just a rumor. Which Gundam do u like? Also, do u have ne DVD's?

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Yeah, SD Gundam is another one I totally disliked. I have the DvD for The 8th MS Team, which is one of my favorites in the Universal Century.

No! If Kira joins Zaft, I die...

Mew9

Years
    is the 8th MS team a Gundam movie? I haven't seen ne Gundam movies. Is it good?
    O, btw, Kira doesn't join ZAFT, i was wrong. That was in the unrealeased episode 51, which they didn't put out for OBVIOUS reasons. Seed Destiny is like 80yrs. later. read about it on www.gundams.net . click enter, not forum.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Where do you get 80? It's only 3 years after SEED. Kira will have a role similer to Amuro's in Z in SEED D. So he is going to be a side person in it. The ending of SEED was good allthough
    Spoiler: Anyone could have
    The blitz and Blue astray are the best gundams from the world to me.

08th team is a OVA. It's main focus is on the life of normal foot soldiers from the UC world. If anyone dosent know f91 is coming out in a few months. It's an ok gundam movie. The crossbound Vega thing was a weak attempt at a good enemy though. Gundam Wing was ok. It kept building up to something that never acutally happens. In my opion X, and V were better. G-Gundam does suck, but out of all of the gundams it has one of the better love stories.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    *Laughs*

How did she die? Via a huge explosion?? or another way?? I must know!XD

BTW, did they ever explain Flay's craziness when she was alone??XD

But on a side note, I'm glad sunrise dubbed SEED. I love the japaneese music!!XD

Mew9

Years
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouldn't have pressed the button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I don't believe it! i never did c the end. It was a rumor that it to place 80 yrs. aftr., but i also though i heard three somewhere. ur probably right. i'll check on the website. Whats the best Gundam movie? I haven't seen ne, but i heard the Endless Waltz was pretty good. Yeah, Fllay had major issues. Seeds love story was pretty good, esp. when Fllay two-timed the dude with the glasses (i can't remeber his namee). It was funny when he got jalous and tried to hurt Kira.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bob V said:
    *Laughs*

How did she die? Via a huge explosion?? or another way?? I must know!XD

BTW, did they ever explain Flay's craziness when she was alone??XD

But on a side note, I'm glad sunrise dubbed SEED. I love the japaneese music!!XD
    You might want to go ahead and edit that part about Flay seeing as it is a BIG spoiler.
    It turns out that she was just lonley becuse of not having anyone around her most of her life. In the end she made peace with Kira.

The SEED D show is set to be 3 years after. Sunrise has allready stated it. It'd say Chars counterattack is the best movie.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    *hiding* I hope that everyone doesn't hate me here. I personally hate Seed. Though, I can understand why people like it. They say that it's got a great plot and wonderful characters. I see it as a HUGE soap. Gundam Wing and G Gundam were awesome for me and I guess I probably compare them to Seed, and find that Seed is lacking.

But, I have to say that some of the characters from Seed, Yzak, Mwu, and Murrue, really are very well-done. I love the changes in Yzak's personality and love Mwu in general. Awesome points on them. It's nice to see fleshed out characters like them.

So, I hate Seed but like some of the people. Oh well... I'll just have to keep hopng for a sequel to G Gundam. :D

Mew9

Years
    so how did this person die? Be careful about wat u say, though, and be careful about associating Kira and this person. Too easy to figure out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    G wont have a sequal. SEED isent seen that great by the gundam community either.
    Edit:

The ship she was on was blown up by Rau.

If anyone hasent heard, the gundam SEED Astray manga got a OVA. Each AStray manga OVA is only 5 min. I've heard that there is a OVA series in the works. Here are the pics from the Blue frame promo:
    Gundam Seed

Gundam Seed

Here are the pics from Red Astray:
    Gundam Seed

Gundam Seed

Last edited:

Mew9

Years
    u belong to the Gundam Community? I do too. Wats ur username? I'm AegisFighter. It seems like Gundam Community likes Seed, considering thats their biggest topic.

Mew9

Years
    o, i c. Blue Frame isn't a Gundam from Seed, is it? Probably from Seed D. same with Red Astray, i assume. they both look really cool. do u no when seed d comes out in america and wat channel its on? So far, i've heard that info is unreleased, but mayb some1 heard something else. it sounds really good.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Leland Lancaster said:
    *hiding* I hope that everyone doesn't hate me here. I personally hate Seed. Though, I can understand why people like it. They say that it's got a great plot and wonderful characters. I see it as a HUGE soap. Gundam Wing and G Gundam were awesome for me and I guess I probably compare them to Seed, and find that Seed is lacking.

But, I have to say that some of the characters from Seed, Yzak, Mwu, and Murrue, really are very well-done. I love the changes in Yzak's personality and love Mwu in general. Awesome points on them. It's nice to see fleshed out characters like them.

So, I hate Seed but like some of the people. Oh well... I'll just have to keep hopng for a sequel to G Gundam.
    One reason I think a lot of the Gundam fans disliked G Gundam was because it suddenly threw you into a world where fighting with Gundams was a sport... A far cry from what the average Gundam show is like - fighting to live & serve.

Gundam Seed

Looks like a robot Shredder. (Shredder - Ninja Turtles)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The frame gundams are from the gundam seed Astray manga which is a side stroy to seed and it is ALOT better then seed. The orange gundam is beta version of calamity gundam which you'll see later on in SEED

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Yeah, I didn't like G Gundam because of that either. I mean, haveing a sport with gundams can never be as dramatic as fighting for life and death, like SEED. And Tendo, this is off-topic, but could you PM me a picture of Naota from FLCL??

*Looks around*

What??

Blitz

Years
    yeah, i've seen Calamity gundam, but not the Beta version. i never saw astray manga, but i'll ahve to.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Gundam is the worst!!! ahhh just messin blitz. I saw it yesterday, or at least the second half. Not too shabby, but i was kinda lost. o look itz the 80th ...gundam..thing... haha remember that?

Last edited:
    Back