• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Guzma Plush! (and other crocheted things)

Years
I crocheted a doll of ya boi using my own patterns c:

Spoiler:

Bonus Pictures!:

Spoiler:

Matching Pokeball beanies I crocheted for my best friend and myself c: I made these by modifying a pattern I found online.

Spoiler:

I started to make this little guy with a pattern I found online. Unfortunately, the pattern was deleted when I was about halfway done with him, so I had to figure out the rest myself ;-; I might make him a little scarf at some point!

I might add more bonus pics as I crochet more stuff!

Last edited:
Years
That plush looks so great! I think you did very well with the details, like the glasses and the necklace, even down to shoelaces! Here in art studio, we want our showcases to have three works, so if you have any other plushes or any other kind of art we'd really like to see it!

Back