• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    well, i usally take a gba school with me so i can play in borin lessons, but my music teatcher made a habbit of takin em off me when playing in class so i brought all 4 in...i took one out and played emerald in class...he took it off me so i got out another one and played pokemon ruby, hee took thatone off me too, i got the next oene out and he took it and said if you get anymore out ill freak out, or somthing like that...so i got the next one out and he just looked at me and shouted! ahhhhrrrrr
    ! why do you have all these game consols! and i said, your lessons are bouring why would we wanna lern about someone who played a sax? he ran out of the lesson and didnt come back till half way through, so i took my gamecube out and played donkeykonga...it was fun!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    they call it inclusion in my school inmy mates its called remove in other schools in my areia its got other names
    whats AIS stand for
    im lucky my dad got me a gamecube sceen:D

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    sounds fun,im sad,because when i start school,i wont have much time on here,ill be studing and ill be in school stuff,and im going to be a cheerleader!

Nicole

Years
    yeah but it sounds fun to go to high school,im just really sad because my bro has another month,and sadly i dont.:(

Nicole

Years
    well he is a few months younger then me,but he started later,so he's going to 8th grade this year,and im going year-round,so i just start before everyone else.

Back