• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey thanks a lot!well so DZ you fought your friend?!wow,i thought it wouldnt go that far,but hey thats cool!:)

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    youre welcome, and i would go that far my friends and i, sorta get into fights and they back down cause i overpower them, i only have like three friends that i wouldn't be able to take down, two wrestlers and one twice my size, yes i have weak friends

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    sounds like fun... if you enjoy fighting, the only fights i get in are with my little bros and saying they're weak would be an over statement

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    ... did i inspire that or was that said without my help?

yeah i learned my lesson with my dad i thought i could out smart him a while ago and hid under my bed so he came into my room and moved the bed, it smashed my back and i was sore for a few days

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Well some years back I wanted a video game but I had no money so I "borrowed" some
    from my dad without permission. Then he found out and he hit me with his belt and nowadays I work for my own stuff. -Stealing is wrong-

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Hey you two,aren't you two talking about is off topic??
    Hey nicole do you live in country or city??

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey everyone i havent been here in awhile so here i am.i am a country but i think i belong in the city.really bad.:)

Back