• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    thanks,im lucky to have,whenever we talk,no matter what we are talking about,she always makes me laugh.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    in here its rain a lot. I'm happy about rain because the temperature will be low, but if that happen my parent's shop wouldn't have a lot customer.

Nicole

Years
    cool,hey everyone im back from school.today at 6:00 pm i have to go to cheerleading try outs yay im so gonna make it.aawww the strom here left.:(

Nicole

Years
    hey everyone!well yesterday i made the team!yay!and now im back from school/cheerleading it was fun,how are y'all?um and yeah serpenter,i may be half mexican but right now im learning how to speak spanish,so what does that mean?lol just kidding.:)

Last edited:
    Back