• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

h-h-hi

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    sorry a-about the t-title, i am really s-shy and j-just wanted to j-j-join this site at the re-re-request of my younger brother Piplup Trainer.

so, an-anyways, nice to meet y-y-you all.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Most of the people here are nice. Othes are mean or sarcastic, but eh.

Welcome to PokéCommunity or PC. Please read the rules and FAQ of the site before you post anymore if you haven't already done so.

Years
  • Don't be shy, we're a fun group of people.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity.
    Read the rules, and have a great time!

Years
  • Yeah, most of the people here are nice :) I've made quite a few friends here on PC. Just join in the fun and have a ball :D Just make sure you read the rules and stuff. Then all you have to do is jump right in.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Hiya~ :3
    Its alright being shy, I'm sure you'll become less shy the more time you spend at PC. :D
    Most people here are nice and nt be mean to you :)
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy being at PC and read the rules :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Eh, we're all so very nice! No need to be shy, just throw yourself out there (after reading the rules, of course. ^_~) and you'll make a ton of friends!

Most importantly, have a lot of fun.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • No need to be shy we wont bite u! You'll fit in just fine!
    Welcome to Pc!
    I'll be somewhere around if need help or just to chat with! I'll be looking forward to it!
    See u around!

Crissy

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hello welcome to PC! Dont be shy we are all really nice and like to see new members.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • See? No need to be shy around this community, Shawn. If we were all horrific people, this introduction thread of yours wouldn't have a single response.

Glad to see that you decided to join, my friend. It's always nice to have some friends or family in an online community with you; that way you can talk about what goes on around it without receiving stares of confusion.

It was nice meeting you as well, Shawn. Hope you decide to stick around.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi Shawn. No need to be shy, we are all very nice here. You'll fit in just fine and will get more confident the longer you stay here. If you need any help support or just someone to talk to, I'm just here. See you around.

S.R.

Years
  • Hiya! No need to be shy! The peeps here are mostly nice. Have fun and make friends, enjoy PC. :3

Edit: Sorry, about being off topic here... But everyone's pretty much posting the same thing. xD I just found that funny, lol, 'kay have a nice laugh, read the rules, make some friends, and you'll be fine. ^-^

Last edited:

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hey, welcome to Pokecommunity! No need to be shy, we are friendly people here. We hope that you can make friends here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    I love the warm welcome i get here. i was wondering, this should be put in the questions forum but, can i get brothers and sisters on here?

Back