• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] H: Tyranitarite W: Aggronite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Title says it all. I have Tyranitarite, but what I want is Aggronite. That causes my smile to reorient itself into an upside down position. Please make my smile beautiful again. Please trade me Aggronite for my Tyranitarite.

3DS FC: 0920 - 3923 - 0119

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hey, I have an extra Aggronite— if you're still needing it just let me know. :) No need to give me the Tyranitarite if you'd like to keep it, since I already have a few of my own. ^^

FC: 2809-8590-7580, IGN: Aleks

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Hey, I have an extra Aggronite— if you're still needing it just let me know. :) No need to give me the Tyranitarite if you'd like to keep it, since I already have a few of my own. ^^

FC: 2809-8590-7580, IGN: Aleks

Eh, I'll give it to you anyway. I always feel like a bit of a punk when I trade nothing for something in spite of having something worth trading for it.
    Anyway, I added you.

Last edited:

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Awh okie C: Added you now; sorry for the late reply but I'm on now!! ♥

Okay. Never actually traded with anyone in this manner before though, don't really know how. I assumed you'd show up in the PSS friends list, but there's nobody there.

My game is Pokémon X, if that's important.

Last edited:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Okay. Never actually traded with anyone in this manner before though, don't really know how. I assumed you'd show up in the PSS friends list, but there's nobody there.

My game is Pokémon X, if that's important.

Yeah, apologies, something had come up and I had to leave the house. =( I'll be able to trade the next two hours if you can get on, since I can be on uninterrupted I should be able no problem.

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Yeah, apologies, something had come up and I had to leave the house. =( I'll be able to trade the next two hours if you can get on, since I can be on uninterrupted I should be able no problem.

No, I mean you didn't show up under the in-game PSS friends list even when you were online on my 3DS friends list. Is some kind of special method required to trade Pokémon between XY and ORAS?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • No, I mean you didn't show up under the in-game PSS friends list even when you were online on my 3DS friends list. Is some kind of special method required to trade Pokémon between XY and ORAS?

Yeah, that's likely because I was idling at the time offline. If you're playing XY/ORAS and are online, but go to the Home menu and view your friends list, you'll be online on the 3DS but offline in-game. There's no special method required to trade between XY/ORAS, just that some items and Pokémon with certain moves (ORAS items/moves like the Salamencite or Dragon Ascent/Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades) cannot be traded from ORAS to XY. =)

Today's gonna be a busy day for me but feel free to message me in VMs or somethin' when you'll be around, I have to clean my room and do the laundry so I'm gonna be preoccupied for a bit. xD; I'll be idling in Omega Ruby the next little bit.

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Yeah, that's likely because I was idling at the time offline. If you're playing XY/ORAS and are online, but go to the Home menu and view your friends list, you'll be online on the 3DS but offline in-game. There's no special method required to trade between XY/ORAS, just that some items and Pokémon with certain moves (ORAS items/moves like the Salamencite or Dragon Ascent/Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades) cannot be traded from ORAS to XY. =)

Today's gonna be a busy day for me but feel free to message me in VMs or somethin' when you'll be around, I have to clean my room and do the laundry so I'm gonna be preoccupied for a bit. xD; I'll be idling in Omega Ruby the next little bit.

I'll probably be on tonight at least some time between 11:30 PM and 2:00 AM Central Time, possibly for the entire duration of that period. The Tyranitarite will be on a Quagsire I recently caught.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back