• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] HA Applin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm looking for an Applin with its Hidden Ability. (My ultimate goal is to have an HA Appletun. <3 )

I've never asked for an HA pokemon before though, so I have no clue how much they're worth. I don't have any legendaries to offer, but I do have some other HA pokemon.

HA Pokemon I have that I can breed and trade:

Aron
    Bounsweet
    Caterpie
    Indeedee
    Lapras
    Magmar
    Oddish
    Onix
    Swirlix
    Trubbish
    Vulpix (Kanto/Alolan)

Anybody with an HA Applin interested? If not, what would be a better trade offer? Once I know what a HA Applin is worth then I can hunt for it. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Generally speaking it's a HA mon for an HA mon.

I got an HA Safari Ball Applin with Recycle, Defense Curl, Rollout, Sucker Punch (egg moves) I can breed. I already have all the HA mons on offer though.
    I'm looking for HA Basculin (both forms), sigilyph, dubwool and marill/azurill atm. I'd also accept any mons in special balls (except beast ball, I don't like it) that I don't yet have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back