• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Eevees up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Since i finally got my shiny charm just recently, i've started to shiny breed an HA Eevee. Right now i have 2 full boxes of HA eevees and just giving away to those who wants. I can understand if most people do not want them as eevees are common around (i think) and they are just 0-3 perfect IVs. If there aren't anyone who wants then i'll just donate them through GTS or maybe release them :)

Here are the procedures if you want the eevees:
    1. Deposit any junk pokemon you want in the GTS.
    2. Ask for a level 1-10 Eevee.
    3.Put "Ryuzaki" in the message.
    4.Post in this here thread your In-Game Name and a confirmation about the pokemon in the GTS so that i can send you one.

If you didn't get it, do tell me again in thread and redo the procedure above, but again send confirmation about the new pokemon you deposit in the GTS.

Years
  • Since i finally got my shiny charm just recently, i've started to shiny breed an HA Eevee. Right now i have 2 full boxes of HA eevees and just giving away to those who wants. I can understand if most people do not want them as eevees are common around (i think) and they are just 0-3 perfect IVs. If there aren't anyone who wants then i'll just donate them through GTS or maybe release them :)

Here are the procedures if you want the eevees:
    1. Deposit any junk pokemon you want in the GTS.
    2. Ask for a level 1-10 Eevee.
    3.Put "Ryuzaki" in the message.
    4.Post in this here thread your In-Game Name and a confirmation about the pokemon in the GTS so that i can send you one.

If you didn't get it, do tell me again in thread and redo the procedure above, but again send confirmation about the new pokemon you deposit in the GTS.

you know the shiny charm only works for encountering pokemon in the wild, not breeding?

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    you know the shiny charm only works for encountering pokemon in the wild, not breeding?

lol really? xD I already did encounter 2 and got bored of searching around so i am breeding currently. Well since i'm breeding anyway, i'll continue breeding till i get a shiny to continue the hunt again :)

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    ah, it that i googled it, otherwise i would thought the same too :/
    i hope you will find soem shinies very fast :D

Hmmmm, some say it does affects with the shiny charm whereas some say it does not. Now i'm kinda confused. I'll just depend on luck, but i can say that i'm unlucky at times T-T
    And thanks, shiny hunting is part of the challenge in the game so i'll try my best ;)

Years
  • Hmmmm, some say it does affects with the shiny charm whereas some say it does not. Now i'm kinda confused. I'll just depend on luck, but i can say that i'm unlucky at times T-T
    And thanks, shiny hunting is part of the challenge in the game so i'll try my best ;)

i used this site to look everything related to pokemon up,:
    https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinycharm.shtml
    and there is says that is only affects pokemon in the wild.
    and shiny hunting is the only part of pokeon i have never done, due to never completeting the national dex, there was always a new game out before i was so far :/

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    i used this site to look everything related to pokemon up,:
    https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinycharm.shtml
    and there is says that is only affects pokemon in the wild.
    and shiny hunting is the only part of pokeon i have never done, due to never completeting the national dex, there was always a new game out before i was so far :/

Oh it does affect the breeding chances. It says that the shiny charm increased the chances from 1/1365 to 1/1024 when using the Masuda breeding method. :D

Oh, i'll search around for the pokemon you need for your pokedex. I can help you if you around for your pokedex as thank you for helping me :D

Years
  • it does increase the chance of breeding lol. u can combine the masuda method and shiny charm. it's how i got my shiny phione in like 120 eggs..

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Couple of questions..

1- what do you mean by " shiny charm " is that a legendary item that spawns shiny pokemons ?

2- what does HA in (HA eevee) stands for ?

Bye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back