• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA giveaway. NEW pokemon added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I am once again breeding these evil little Togepi, determined to get a shiny out of them before I die of old age. So I will soon be inundated with Superluck Togepi, most of them will be male based on experience though there may be the odd female in there too. I cannot guarantee gender, nature or IV spreads. Most will be modest nature but I have about 15 in there with other natures. I'm not taking requests because it is just too time consuming but if you don't get the nature you want you are welcome to try again. Most should have at least decent IV's.

It is a GTS giveaway so what you do is catch a Wurmple. Early routes of both XY and ORAS if I remember correctly. Put it on the GTS asking for a Togepi level 1 any gender. Put ILLUSION in the message and then comment here to let me know it is there. I will dip in and out at different times throughout the day and will do my best to get to you quickly but please be patient as I am breeding them as I go. If I manage to get my long awaited shiny then this giveaway will end on sunday. If I don't I may continue a bit longer until I run out of takers and flood wondertrade with them XD.

So. Away we go then!

Edit: I got a shiny! It was a Vulpix rather than a Togepi but still! *is totally geeking out over hatching first ever shiny*

Now adding more pokemon to the giveaway. Same rules apply, drop a wurmple on GTS, ILLUSION in the message and ask for a level 1 of whatever pokemon you want. Comment here telling me what you have asked for. Pokemon available are Togepi, Vulpix, Squirtle and Fletchling. I will add more as I get them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Bumped due to 3 new pokemon being added, all have their hidden ability and should have at least decent stats, you can have more than one if you like.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi

I'm depositing a wurmple now. Requested a Togepi please.

Thanks!

Edit: it was sniped. just catching more and i'll put it up again

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hi

I'm depositing a wurmple now. Requested a Togepi please.

Thanks!

Edit: it was sniped. just catching more and i'll put it up again

Think it must have gotten sniped again, as I can't find it. I can't believe people are trading Togepi for Wurmple lol, I chose it because I thought there is no way anyone else will make that trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Lol yea. I can't put another 1 up just yet. I'll leave another message as soon as I am able to.
    I would like a togepi and a squirtle if thats ok?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I'm putting 1 up now.

I'll put the next 1 up as soon you send togepi.

Thank you

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back