• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Ha Pokemon Giveaway Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    Can i have a male protean Froakie with 5Ivs except for Attack IV if you have one. Best would be even modest nature? :D would really like to have one

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Can i have a male protean Froakie with 5Ivs except for Attack IV if you have one. Best would be even modest nature? :D would really like to have one

Hello, please go back and read the original post with how to request a pokemon. This is a giveaway, and I'm just sending out pokemon I have. I do not have time to custom breed a froakie for you, nor time to check the IVs on what I already have. If you decide to request one, you will receive a random froakie from me, and the only thing I can guarantee about it is that it has protean.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    IGN:Nadimo
    Pokemon I deposited: squirtle lvl1 male
    Pokemon I'm requesting: Froakie modest

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    IGN:Nadimo
    Pokemon I deposited: squirtle lvl1 male
    Pokemon I'm requesting: Froakie modest

Natures cannot be requested. I will send you whatever nature I have. Also, your pokemon was probably sniped, as I can't find it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back