• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HA Pokemon Wanted (Dunsparce, Combee, Patrat, and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    There are only 21 HA pokemon I have yet to obtain for breeding purposes, so I figure that it's about time I get them. If you have any of the following I will trade you anything I have

Spoiler:

The complete list of all pokemon that I have is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hm3OD3uCo3Uk7O0fqI4jh_ydXCnIwPtG06h9QPthuDg/edit#gid=0
    I have a large collection of rare ball and ha pokemon, and I'm happy to breed them together too

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    There are only 21 HA pokemon I have yet to obtain for breeding purposes, so I figure that it's about time I get them. If you have any of the following I will trade you anything I have

Spoiler:

The complete list of all pokemon that I have is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hm3OD3uCo3Uk7O0fqI4jh_ydXCnIwPtG06h9QPthuDg/edit#gid=0
    I have a large collection of rare ball and ha pokemon, and I'm happy to breed them together too

Hello, I have all the ones you need and would love to help you :)

You have quite a lot of moon ball pok?mon that I am looking for, namely:
    Spearow, Psyduck, Sentret, Natu, Aipom, Qwilfish, Delibird, Relicanth, Cutiefly and Passimian!

I have a few others I might be intereste din too but I'm currently focused on moon balls! Would you be interested in making a trade with me? Just let me know what HA's you'd like for the 10 I mentioned ^^

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    Hello, I have all the ones you need and would love to help you :)

You have quite a lot of moon ball pok?mon that I am looking for, namely:
    Spearow, Psyduck, Sentret, Natu, Aipom, Qwilfish, Delibird, Relicanth, Cutiefly and Passimian!

I have a few others I might be intereste din too but I'm currently focused on moon balls! Would you be interested in making a trade with me? Just let me know what HA's you'd like for the 10 I mentioned ^^

I think these 10 would be good to get for those moon ball pok?mon:
    Chinchou, Dunsparse, Meditite, Spheal, Combee, Patrat, Durant, Yungoos, Morelull, and Comfey

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I think these 10 would be good to get for those moon ball pok?mon:
    Chinchou, Dunsparse, Meditite, Spheal, Combee, Patrat, Durant, Yungoos, Morelull, and Comfey

That sounds good to me though it will take me some time to breed! I'll let you know by pm when I have them done. Expect either friday or sunday! :)

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    That sounds good to me though it will take me some time to breed! I'll let you know by pm when I have them done. Expect either friday or sunday! :)

Sounds great. I'm not in any rush, and 10 at once is a pretty big request. At least I'm not asking for IVs, natures, rare balls, or egg moves though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back