• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] HA Starters in Beast Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Hello there everyone :)

So recently, I decided to restart my playthrough of pokemon Sun but have pokemon bred from my UM version because I wanted my entire team to be contained in beast balls. I want a HA Bulbasaur in a beast ball. I've got a Overgrow Bulbasaur in a beast ball and a HA Bulbasaur in another ball, and of course a ditto. Is it possible for me to get a HA Bulbasaur in a beast ball?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hello there everyone :)

So recently, I decided to restart my playthrough of pokemon Sun but have pokemon bred from my UM version because I wanted my entire team to be contained in beast balls. I want a HA Bulbasaur in a beast ball. I've got a Overgrow Bulbasaur in a beast ball and a HA Bulbasaur in another ball, and of course a ditto. Is it possible for me to get a HA Bulbasaur in a beast ball?

You're going to need the HA bulbasaur to be female and the beast ball bulbasaur to be male. After that, it's all just a matter of time and luck, but you will eventually be able to breed the HA into a beast ball. Just be patient.

Years
  • From my knowledge: The poke-ball of the egg is determined by the ball caught from the female. So, if your Bulbasaur is a female caught in a dream ball with its hidden ability, then that egg will have a dream ball as its poke-ball.

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    From my knowledge: The poke-ball of the egg is determined by the ball caught from the female. So, if your Bulbasaur is a female caught in a dream ball with its hidden ability, then that egg will have a dream ball as its poke-ball.

Good luck!

They actually changed things in gen 7. Now, if both pokemon are the exact same species, its a 50/50 chance of which ball is passed down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back