• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HA Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I'm looking for the HA starters from generations 1, 3, 4, and 6 (minus Froakie). Anyone willing to help me out with these? I can trade HA Bagon, HA Abra, Phione, HA Corphish, or Gen 2 or 5 HA starters. Or HA Froakie.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I've got some of those:
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Torchic
    Chimchar
    Chespin
    Fennekin

I'm interested in Abra, Bagon, and some various starters from 2nd and 5th gen

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    I have a hidden ability totodile. I'm interested in your HA bagon as well

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I already have the HA starters from gen 2. Do you have any other starters? If not, we can work something out so you can get the Bagon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    UPDATE!!!

I'm now only missing HA Squirtle, Mudkip, Treecko, Turtwig, and Piplup from the starters, so if anyone has these please let me know!

I can also now trade any of the other HA starters, HA Bagon, HA Abra, HA Slowpoke, and HA Shroomish.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    I have the HA squirtle just need to breed one. Would that be good for the HA bagon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back