• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Treecko

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Previous HA Giveaway
    Spoiler:

5 4 3 2 1
    Unburden
    HA Treecko
    to giveaway, in return just look at my shop for the Pokemon I need

There will be more HA giveaways so stay tuned and if you miss any, I will repeat them at a later date

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    I'd love one, but i dont know if your shop is up to date. if it is, i can offer you a whole bunch of mons from your gen 3 list. let me know =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I'd love one, but i dont know if your shop is up to date. if it is, i can offer you a whole bunch of mons from your gen 3 list. let me know =)

I'll have to check because I got a few from GTS but I have been keeping it up to date so whatever is on my shop is most likely what I still need

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I'll have to check because I got a few from GTS but I have been keeping it up to date so whatever is on my shop is most likely what I still need
    I have a lot of pokemon to fill your dex with, most notably Goodra, Swampert, Politoed, and Arcanine. I'd really like to do this trade, I've been looking for a couple of days for a HA torchic. You could likely keep the Arcanine, it's competition ready, 5IVs, EV trained, and Egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    I should be able to help with anything 3rd gen except these: Grovyle Sceptile Combusken Blaziken Marshtomp Swampert Lotad Lombre Ludicolo Regirock Regice Registeel Latias Latios Rayquaza Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I have a lot of pokemon to fill your dex with, most notably Goodra, Swampert, Politoed, and Arcanine. I'd really like to do this trade, I've been looking for a couple of days for a HA torchic. You could likely keep the Arcanine, it's competition ready, 5IVs, EV trained, and Egg moves.

I would love to have your arcanine

I should be able to help with anything 3rd gen except these: Grovyle Sceptile Combusken Blaziken Marshtomp Swampert Lotad Lombre Ludicolo Regirock Regice Registeel Latias Latios Rayquaza Deoxys.

Any pokemon that I haven't got will be fine

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Sorry, I didn't see that. I can get you tomorrow. Or tonight if you're on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    i have an abra which i got from wt for your dex, do you want it for one of your torchicks?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    I could trade you a chlorophyll seedot with any nature if you would like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back