• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: [Hack of the Year 2017] - Pokémon Orange (GBC) [Movie 2000 Edition] (Fin)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
I'm loving the hack so far. Question, how do I evolve my pikachu into Alolan raichu? I use a thunderstone and it turns into a regular Kanto raichu.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I don't know how to get to HAMLIN ISLAND. These two are blocking the road
20231226_194631.png

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Can anyone Tell me where i can find Rock climb? Already beat the Champion and i have no clue where to find it.

Btw this is an absolutely beautiful game. I really enjoy playing it and its really great design wise. Due to the really large map and a Lot of Walter i felt kind of lost sometimes but thats just a sidenote.
If you take a yacht in the south of KUMQUAT ISLAND, you will go to SHAMOUTI ISLAND
You can get it if you have an event there

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
I'm loving the hack so far. Question, how do I evolve my pikachu into Alolan raichu? I use a thunderstone and it turns into a regular Kanto raichu.
Nevermind, it evolved into Alolan once I progressed a little further.

Finished the game, absolutely amazing and I can't wait for Island Walker version.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Can anyone please tell me where can i find ice stone to evolve my vulpix? Sunburst island salesman don't have this stone for some reason.

EmreWest

Beast
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Am I the only one that doesn't encounter any Pikachu neither in tangelo jungle nor on Pinkan island? I had like 30-40 encounters with wild Pokemon in each of these places but no pikachu at all. I am using the most recent patch.

Back