• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Well I really shouldn't have made this thread but since the whole game is going under changings and there will be more screens posted later iwth new pokemons, new trainers and possible an early beta just for tests.
    The fire is been changed and the Brushfire did the starters and more sprites will come soon for you guys to check out but only as the game progresses. I will get rid of the old screens by this wekeend since I'll be free to take new shots of the newly inserted pokemons and text edit and all that.
    The game will have it's site pretty soon. I'm working on the site rather than concentraiting on the forums, but more on that later.
    To your question why don't you PM me?

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Very impressive! Most hacks I've seen are small, like they've just edited the map a little and changed the pokemon that appear, but your game looks like a whole new game even with new Pokemon! Sprites are also impressive! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to play the beta! :classic:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment. Well it's an all team work and all members have worked hard on this hack in some way or another.
    Well I have a little image to show you guys, it's some of the new pokemons but in shadow, can you guess who? Well you will see them soon on Forest Nature's beta.
    Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well maybe.. lol the game's plot also contains mutant pokemons created by Team Hail. So hint, hint. lol

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Yeah its is somewhere around the with umbreon mutated but... hey! I gave it away :( lol
    Anyways what do you think you can help by? Anything is welcomed.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Thank god you're going to change the fire starter... Anyone can tell it's a Mudkip, and also try to make changes to the Female Trainer so it's less Erika-ish, At least try to make the Main Characters more custom.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • The female character is going to be changed as well as the fire. I forgot to say that lol Yeah she looks like Erika but there will be a different sprite for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back