• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series Team. Apply.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Introduction;
    Basically this is my request to obtain a team for hacking. Well obviously... anyway I am looking for a team to help me make a "hack series" such as Elliot's Pokemon Adventures and Water Pokemon Legend, found here(https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowElliot) and here (https://www.youtube.com/user/TrainerDor) respectively.

Members;
    Atif - Mapper.

What happens after I register;
    Well basically I send you the current rom. You edit your part and then send it back. I myself will do the playing/recording.
    Each member who registers will obtain their own character in the series and will be mentioned in the credits and will be credited if anyone asks about your piece of work during the hack.
    I planned on making my own in 2009 but I believe it's too hard to be done alone and that I'm not good enough to do it myself anyway.

Registration?;
    Skills:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current Hack Series(s);
    Daniel's Pokemon Adventures.
    [Feel free to suggest another].

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Skills:Mapping,Spriting
    Past experience: Working on own Hack.
    Contact information: PM or VM.

Gandhi Savage

Years
    Atif, would it be possible for you to make a quick map of Pallet town? Just as an example? Your accepted regardless.

ZoroarksIllusion

Zoaorak master of illusions
    Years
    Skills-Mapping
    past experience-Made 3 hacks so far
    Contact information-Youtube.com user pokemontrainer150or VM/PM Here at pokecommunity

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
    Alright Zoroark, would it be possible for you to make me a map of Pallet town as a preview.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Yeah, I could make very nice custom maps. I can also insert day/night system.

Gandhi Savage

Years
    But the series is being based in Kanto. You can make custom's of each of the existing towns and cities. It's being based 15 years or so into the future.

Gandhi Savage

Years
    Here it is. If atif could make Pallet town and then send the rom to Zoroark to do Viridian city..
    EDIT: I'll email it to you, I can't attach anything... What is your email address.

Last edited:
    Back