• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Showcase Suggestion

ShadowPanzer

"We are waititng for you....."
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    Well even though I haven't been around for a while, I suggest that the Hacks Showcase be cleaned up a bit. First you should seperate the hacks by their completion rate. (Ex. 100% Complete, Testing Phase, Development Phase)
    Plus that would help the people who would be in the development phase who are recruiting ppl to help with their hack.

Second, the Tools folder and the Tutorials have been wiped clean. I suggest trying to get that back because many beginning ROM hackers (like myself) may have some trouble sifting through the numerous documents on the web.

Thats about all the suggestions I have for now and I hope you at least think about these ideas :15:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Well even though I haven't been around for a while, I suggest that the Hacks Showcase be cleaned up a bit. First you should seperate the hacks by their completion rate. (Ex. 100% Complete, Testing Phase, Development Phase)
    Plus that would help the people who would be in the development phase who are recruiting ppl to help with their hack.
    We had something in the likes of that a while ago. It was called "Finished Product/Demo Archive", and was a stickied thread.
    Almost no one made use of it, so we dropped the idea.
    Besides that, seperating threads is not possible with default vB functions.

About the "Help recruitment", we have a thread for that in the Hacking Groups forum.

Second, the Tools folder and the Tutorials have been wiped clean. I suggest trying to get that back because many beginning ROM hackers (like myself) may have some trouble sifting through the numerous documents on the web.

Thats about all the suggestions I have for now and I hope you at least think about these ideas :15:

If you would have paid a bit of attention to threads lately, you would know that we're working on it already.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • I'm not sure whether to post this here or not, because I'm still not used to some of the stuff we do here, but...

How is the Tools and Tuts progress going? Bad, Absymal, or what?

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, I mean how is the updates for the Tools and Tutorials section of Hacking going?

Anyways, it's too bad you can't really divide it into sections, but if someone tried to do that, it would be very confusing.

Anyways, keep working on suggestions, ShadowPanzer. I can't think of any. XD.

ShadowPanzer

"We are waititng for you....."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    Oh well that's a shame that no one used that stickie idea. You would think that people would like it and use it. Oh well....

Back