• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Team: Rockets Revenge

MrPleh

Jolteon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    Pokemon Rockets Revenge
    Alright, the point of this topic is to recruit members for my new hack. And as you can see, the hack will most likely be called: Pokemon:Rockets Revenge.
    I will get into the whole jobs availability later.
    Now for the Story: (Which may change later)
    The reason Team R wants revenge is because you ruined their plans in kanto causing their boss to disband team R. But all this happened at the cost of your pokemon's lives.
    Now Team R has a new leader who is starting Team R all over again.
    Other than that I haven't thought of much. Well besides them trying to kill you and later in the game they kidnap your mother. XD

Now for the beginning:
    You enter a dream with a strange man in it, telling you some of the background of the story. You wake up and find yourself in your room. (Duh)
    You go downstairs and out side.
    After you explore alittle you should see a woman talking to someone that looks like a professor.
    She tells you to talk to him.
    He tells you to go to his private lab on route "?" (Why he tells you to go is something I'll think of when the whole project starts.)
    You go there and see three pokeballs. you choose one and you have to go back to town where you find the professor wandering around aimlessly.
    If you talk to him he'll say something and give you an item, probably a nugget so you can sell it and buy stuff at a mart.

And that's my whole story.

Now for jobs:
    Spriter:
    Scripter:
    Map maker:
    And everything else.

I'll need the mappers to make the routes for me and to make the inside of the gyms.
    (Unless of course they don't want to make the gyms, I'll do that myself)

The scripters will be contacted via pm after the mapmakers do their job.
    I will tell them what I need each person/sign to say/do.

The spriters will make the sprites and possibly add them into the game.
    (Only god know how to add in custom trainer sprites using tile-molester because one things for sure, I don't.)
    The trainer sprites I will need are:
    Gym Leaders: Front
    New Protagonist: Back+Front.
    (Now for the protagonist/Hero I'm thinking of using Sir Aaron/ Riley and a girl in Pkmn D/P that wears a black and white dress. I don't think she has a name atm.)

Any other jobs I didn't think of will be added to the list.

koikio

Luster ninja
    Years
    i could do mapping thats my fav part of hacking and i'll just need help making the tiles unless were using the same tiles but other than that i'll do it.

milleniumcat

dig up your cat he's alive
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    I would definitely be able to give you some scripting and help you with the plot line. If you can find a good script changer i'll help.

(I need a script editor tool)

Back