• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hackers of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    wow that is good who should i replace?

also could you make the back sprites for all the sprites you have made so far?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    ok and i think that we should replace mudkip marshtomp and swampert for gible gabite and garchomp and change the moves

alright i resized it but some of the color may have been lost but its ok

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    on second thoughts i will add ultimate deoxys after i add the otthers.

also gible + won't insert on mudkip ect

here is some of the gible and gabite sprites i have got whicj replace wismur on ruby
    and we are working on fire red.

here are some attachments.
    View attachment 39722

View attachment 39723

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    the story is

In a mysterious forest on an island just south off the region of gresta lives a pokemon which is under threat by a mysterious team called Team Timers who are trying to make the forest thier brand new headquaters and the bosses house. it is up to save the pokemon

and the starter will be Gible there is only one starter at the moment.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You are using Firered right? If you wanted the same roofs as the one in my hack, i can't put the lab in since it is on a different tileset. I will work something out and have it within 25 hours.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Look at this and tell me what to change, of course i will put it in map format. I know the river is messed up, but did not put much effort into this one, i will tomorrow. So are u using Fire red? I can't use the roofs that i am using in my hack if you want a lab in the town. this is because the lab is in a different tileset. I will have to add a lab to the tileset if i want, but that will take a really really long time. I will work something out, just tell me how big u want the towns to be too, dimensions. It was tricky getting the little white thing out of the top of the house so it will match the grass.

PS: i most likely can't work on Sundays.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I think it would be better if we just sent the rom and make changes and keep updates, it would be more effective.

I made a rough image on a Fire Red rom, just tell me the dimensions and stuff, you wouldn't want just anything do you?

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    I like that idea ok we will do that;)

ultimate empoleon could you edit fire reds mudkip into gible

and g.k.s could you make a rom base for the rom plz

G.K.S. your next map will be 40 height x 30 width this will be a route so make sure you put trees as borders and make it at the top there is an opening of 4 tiles 2 tile opening at the bottem and put a cave in the middle which you enter to get to the other side of the route and put some really good grassy areas and a small maze made out of hedges or ledges

Good luck

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Sorry for the double post. i didn't even realize that my posts were going to the second page, i thought it was getting deleted. haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    yea what kind of hero do you want? and i learned some scripting if u need me for that but im still a beginner

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back