• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Hacking Tools for RBY

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hi everyone I would like someone to tell me advance hacking tools for GB files more specifically for Pokemon yellow rom.
    I presently changed the maps, prizes, trading, gym leader, rival, used poketext, pikamap, TM tool, Mart, anyway I used all of the ones on swampert tools and other basic romhacking websites.

I am presently making my own pokemon hack with the bases of pokemon yellow, but I cannot find tools that help to edit trainers pokemon levels,
    titlescreen changes, events changes.

Can someone tell me how, this would be strongly appreciated.

PeAcE!

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
    Years
    Why you dont use emerald of firered? Its more recent, have better graphic and lot of tool that you can use.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    For anyone who see this post. I found YellowMap: this enables to switch event. Unfortunately I did not find any instruction on how it properly works, if anyone does know how it works, please reply.

O ya, and what does palleteED GB does exactly and how does it work?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    How to I dissembly yellow rom... I couldn't find a link... to open my gb file in cripted text images, event, etc...

Back