• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
I have a tool idea

The tools so far are really nice. Just now, I've thought of something;
a tool.

Ever inserted a script to a offset, and the script doen't work? Well with the Offset Clearer, you can fix this! All you do, is, enter the offset you want to clear, and this tool does it for you! No more going to HEX editors, wasting time, with just one click, you can fix your problem.

This could be a feature in Free Space Finder.

Good luck with more tools!

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
some questions:
1.In advance trainer I gave roxane an aron to make her stronger at the match itself and when the match started she gave him a potion that hurt him insted of attacking me,do you know why?
2.In advance trainer I want to add more trainers by changing the amount of them,how can I add this to emmerald,I mean where to place the trainer,how to give him script etc....
3.UNLZ is not working very good for me,it never shows me the pokemon picture it just shows some messed picture of nothing,is that works on emerald?
4.I know that after celebi there are like 25 ??? pokemons and I want to change them into 4th generation pokemons,is that possible?,because when somebody fought with an ??? pokemon he lost at the match,but another person did what I said at the beginning of the question in his hacked game...
5.How can I use sprites from firered on my emerald?
I know it's kinda a lot but I'll be very happy if you'll help me

Joosh

Nooby ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
I love you.... so much.
you've got some skills with VB.
great one :D

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Um, sorry if this has been asked before, but is there an emerald-compatible version of A-Text?

HackMew did NOT make A-Text, Scizz made it.
He's no longer working on it...and just so you know, Emerald IS compatible.

The only problem is, that the .INI file of Emerald is not complete so you'll either have to search the internet for one or just finish it yourself.

It's simple enough to search the text yourself, with A-Text's search function.
Just load your rom, hit search on A-Text and enter the text you wish to find(make sure to mark the search from beginning box) and hit the search button.

If the text you wish to find does not show up at first, just click resume until you find it.
When you find it, hit the add to ini button and either choose or make a section name for it and add a title to the specified text.

Then you can go back, go to the section and select your newly added text.

Sounds like it'll take forever to do but it doesn't. Good luck.

Also, sorry for being so off-topic HackMew, just thought I'd help the guy.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2009
THX!! this will help me alot on my opal version!!!<------(working on name)

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
Years
HackMew did NOT make A-Text, Scizz made it.
He's no longer working on it...and just so you know, Emerald IS compatible.

The only problem is, that the .INI file of Emerald is not complete so you'll either have to search the internet for one or just finish it yourself.

It's simple enough to search the text yourself, with A-Text's search function.
Just load your rom, hit search on A-Text and enter the text you wish to find(make sure to mark the search from beginning box) and hit the search button.

If the text you wish to find does not show up at first, just click resume until you find it.
When you find it, hit the add to ini button and either choose or make a section name for it and add a title to the specified text.

Then you can go back, go to the section and select your newly added text.

Sounds like it'll take forever to do but it doesn't. Good luck.

Also, sorry for being so off-topic HackMew, just thought I'd help the guy.

Wow oops. All of his programs have advance in it,
so I thought it was part of the set. Sorry. >_<'
and the problem's solved... Switched to FireRed.

Anyway, just downloaded A-Trainer.
Does this only edit trainers, or can it also create a new trainer?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years

Wow oops. All of his programs have advance in it,
so I thought it was part of the set. Sorry. >_<'
and the problem's solved... Switched to FireRed.

Anyway, just downloaded A-Trainer.
Does this only edit trainers, or can it also create a new trainer?

You can create tons of new trainers with A-Trainer

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 23, 2009
:/ I'm having a hard time figuring out how to work A-Trainer XD

Im also having trouble with it , like how to insert my newly made trainer into my rom.

Also when i click show content for all your hacks nothing happens?

( i cant find any tutorials for the a-trainer, ive tried the search on this site and youtube )

Years
Im also having trouble with it , like how to insert my newly made trainer into my rom.

Also when i click show content for all your hacks nothing happens?

( i cant find any tutorials for the a-trainer, ive tried the search on this site and youtube )

Same here. I was hoping eventually someone would tell me how to work it XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
hi. your programs are great! a question or two thoguh: how do i use RHEA? could yo perhaps explainth different sections? and do you know a program that allows you to change your pesrons battle sprite (i.e when your battle seeing a pokemon for the first time). thanks for that, and great overworld spriter . helped me alot.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I did a bit of testing with the camera and I think I you should change the description of the command getplayerpos in XSE, because it doesn't get the x/y position of the player, it gets the x/y position of the tile the camera is focused on.

Also, here is some stuff you can add to the guide (you probably know what these specials do but if you forgot, here's a reminder).

Special 0xCD - activates the safari-zone steps.
Special 0xCE - deactivates the safari-sone steps.

Finally, what does changing the value of the trainer music for a trainer do in A-Trainer? Does it play a different music or change the pitch or the tempo of the music?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 23, 2009
Hello, guyz , every1s saying how great the programs are but HOW do i download them ? When i click show content nothing happens

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
Years
Cleaning Offsets

For those wondering on how to 'clean' offsets, you can use
the #removeall directive :D,

Hello, guyz , every1s saying how great the programs are but HOW do i download them ? When i click show content nothing happens
It depends on which Internet Browser your using, Internet Explorer works fine for me, but firefox doesnt :( .

Back