• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
"Could not open count_file.php file for writing." is the website's error.

Since XSE is down for download, I uploaded it to my Mediafire.

Since I can't post a Link till I have 15 posts, I will update this thread with an updated link. In the meantime Anyone who wants XSE PM me or note me on this thread, and I will send them the link to my mediafire with it.

HackMew, if you want the link to post, or it is up by the time you read this, you can go ahead and add it to the master list when you get a chance.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years

Since I can't post a Link till I have 15 posts, I will update this thread with an updated link. In the meantime Anyone who wants XSE PM me or note me on this thread, and I will send them the link to my mediafire with it.

HackMew, if you want the link to post, or it is up by the time you read this, you can go ahead and add it to the master list when you get a chance.

HackMew is long gone, like the maker of YAPE I fear he may not return.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years

You should not upload things without the owners permission. Instead use the link below.

http://www.andreasartori.net/hackmew/downloads/XSE.zip

HackMew is long gone, like the maker of YAPE I fear he may not return.

Oh so now whenever someone becomes busy with life it means they are long gone? I'm pretty sure I talked to him the other day :P

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years

You should not upload things without the owners permission. Instead use the link below.

http://www.andreasartori.net/hackmew/downloads/XSE.zip

Oh so now whenever someone becomes busy with life it means they are long gone? I'm pretty sure I talked to him the other day :P

If it's bust to the point of not being able to pop in for 15 minutes for the longest time ever then I'd say he's dead for now. I always await his return.

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
Not sure if this was already posted/solved somewhere, but the Overworld Editor won't let me save. When I try, I get this error:

Error 55 (File already open) in procedure SaveSprite of frmOverworldEditor

I tried exporting a bitmap but it doesn't export with the changes, just the unchanged version.

(Also in the future, it'd be fantastic if the overworld editor had a copy/paste/flip function if possible.)

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
I wish I could download A-Trainer, but the main download doesnt work, and the mediafire one is a virus. Please post a way to download it again :(

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I wish I could download A-Trainer, but the main download doesnt work, and the mediafire one is a virus. Please post a way to download it again :(

Are you sure it's a virus? Could be a false positive.

In fact, it probably is. Opens fine on my computer, and has no viruses to me. Just your software thinking it has a virus, it's fine.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
Yeah, I read back a few pages and their solution was to turn off the active scanning on macafee, download the file, go to properties and click unblock. After that, the file works fine, and you can turn on your macafee, so your protected again.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Guys, why you all use MacaFee? Don't care about it ;)
In the best scenario uninstall it and install normal anti-virus, but I guess that is outta question, so just turn it off :D
Just gonna say, it's the McAfee real time scanning that is killing everyone. I'll admit though, the real time scanning has saved my computer countless times.

Now just to get this to work with it on... Everything I try screws up badly.

Marksman17v

Touhou Lover
Years
eXtreme Script Editor [XSE]

The link for this tool is down.
Could you please fix it?
I would like to get started on practicing events. :3

Years
Hi guys, it's okay with you? Well, I noticed that after I used the Overworld Editor in my rom, when Fadescreen, the screen does not clear completely, only partially.

It was just me this happened? How can I fix? Thank you!

---------------------------------

Olá, tudo bem? Bom, eu reparei que depois que usei o Overworld Editor na minha rom, quando há Fadescreen, a tela não clareia totalmente, apenas parcialmente.

Foi só comigo que aconteceu isso? Como posso corrigir? Obrigado!

Back