• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai :3

Years
    *can't think of a good title*

Urmm.. Hai x3 I'm Sizacu, and I'm a big Cresselia fan :3 I've come from another forum, so I've had some experience on forums x] I also put a lot of smilies on my posts :3 I'm a decent spriter, not a fantastic one, but ah, well x] Also, I'm eleven years old, and I hope no-one thinks I'm older, because although it makes it seem that I'm more mature, I really dislike it :c

Anyways, I hope I stay on PokeCommunity, and I think I'm gonna enjoy my stay here anyway x3
    *waves*

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hey there Sicazu!

I hope you enjoy the atmosphere and community these forums provide. I know I am :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would have never guessed you were so young with all that proper grammar. D:

It's no wonder people think you're more mature, but that may just be my opinion.

Either way, it's great to have you on board, Sizacu.

Neat little username you've got there, by the way. My curiosity begs me to ask if it has any meaning, or perhaps it's just random?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry, you will fit in quite well here :)

If you have any questions or just want to make friends and chat, feel free! Please enjoy your stay with us!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    welcome Sizacu, to pokecomunnity (PC)
    eleven? thats young, but its great!
    have a great and fun time at these forums.
    a decent spriter?
    im looking forward to see you again, and maybe your work.

Alec_

Years
    Ohai~ :D

Welcome to PC, Don't forget to read the FAQ and Rules. :)
    And go to the Pixel Art Section if your pretty interested in sprites. ^^:

tobi-ksla

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm more of a Blastoise fan myself. Been a fan since Pokemon became popular in the Philippines.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy PC!

Years
    Neat little username you've got there, by the way. My curiosity begs me to ask if it has any meaning, or perhaps it's just random?
    It's just a random username I made up x3 Been liking it ever since I made it up when I was eight :3

I've been looking around at the Pixel Art board, but I don't think I can make my own showcase because I haven't done any other sprites apart from mixes and recolours for a while :v Perhaps I should try doing other stuff like more pixel-overs x]

Back