• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai all

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
  • Hai all, i'm obviously.. new here XP, i haven't watched the pokemon Anime in years but i always have and still LOVE the games. I've been playing since i was five like i expect a big chunk of pokemon game fans. but anyways yeah. It looks really awesome here, and most importantly thriving, unlike most of my previous choices for pokemon forums.

(Lol sorry for the paragraph, I'm no good with introductions :P)

I <3 Trey
    Years
  • hello and welcome! im a newbie too.

i watch the animes every once in a while with my boyfriend, but we dont watch much tv

ive been playing the games for about 12 years now

do you play diamond or pearl?

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome and no, i got tired of diamond, i had really maxed it out and it had nothing to offer me so i gave it to a freind.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Oh seriously? it has a new storyline? like SUBSTANTIALLY different? or just minor changes?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Hiya~ :3
    I hope you enjoy yourself at PC :)
    Anyway, here is most of the major (and minor) changes from pokemon Pearl/Diamond (Be warned, there are spoilers.):
    Spoiler:
    I have probably missed some stuff out so I apologise in advance :(
    Anyway, read the rules and have a good time at PC ;)

Edit: Just decided to put the additions in spoilers and changed some parts :)

Last edited:

I <3 Trey
    Years
  • Espeon~ pretty much cleared it up for you.

it will be well worth the money, that is if you love pokemon

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Oh yeah lol i knew it was comng out but i didn't think they were going ot add that much thanks for the info and the warm welcomes ^^

P.S. already read the rules XP

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I don't really watch the anime at all. I just play the games. Anyways, I hope you like it here and see you around.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • It's the same here.. lol i stopepd watching the anime after the Johto region. One look at the 3rd generation pokemon cartoon.. and well never again did i return to the show lol.

I <3 Trey
    Years
  • I tried to get into the diamond and pearl cartoons but i couldnt. To me, it seems the anime has lost its magic touch. I still love love love love love the games though!

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Yeah definately.. lol we'd better stop using this before people get mad at us for going off topic XP.

Back