• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai guise

RottenGospel

SofaKingWeToddEd
    Years
    So, apparently I signed up for this site a long time ago and then forgot to actually post. D:

Anyways, my name is Asa, I'm 20 years old, and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.~

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Welcome to PC. :]
    I'm new too, haha.
    Feel free to ask anyone questions, we're all quite helpful. XD

manynam

ILIEKCHOKLITMALK
    Years
    Oh dayum, who's that there minxy?

I'm gonna introduce myself in Asa's thread, 'cause she's the one that made me sign up.
    Anyway, I like pokemon (Duh) I'm 17 year old and from the United Kingdom, I don't EV, I'm a casual but for some reason I don't lose, go figure, if you want to verse me, send me an e-mail or whatever, my pokemon experience is limited and I woulldn't mind some help, so don't be all "Durr hurr noobie, durr hurr" pl0x.
    kthxbai.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Welcome back to PC. Please read the rules and the FAQ if you haven't done so already. This is a nice place to hang out and stuff so have fun here and make some friends.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Howdy! Welcome (back) to PC. Feel free to PM/VM me with any questions, or just to chat :D

~ Red

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    CONGRATS on being the 1 millionth membe...
    what?
    are you sure?
    oh sorry, you were the 999.999th member...
    sorry, but welcome anyway...I guess.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Why hello there miss RottenGospel! My name is Fire Eagle and welcome to this not-rotten Pokemon community. I have a question for you, but I'll leave it as a Visiter Message.

Back