• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai guise.

Kelp

<3
Years
  • Hi, I'm Kelp. Nice to meet you.

I'm dying to get Black or White, and I'm trying to learn how to battle competitively, (even though I fail at EV training). And I <3 shiny pokemon. ^_^

Years
  • nice to meet u ^-^. i love shinys to. i coulda swworn there was a black groudon in

my game but when i battled him he was red again :/. well black and white will b here

in spring. hopefully at the beginning of the spring

haha yah.... one of my friends just gets his WII games off the internet so if he puts a normal game in there itll crash

only freaks dont like shinys haha they r awesome... if u go on wi-fi and ask for a deoxys on platinum pearl or diamond unless its olready taken a guy is offering a shiny speed deoxys

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • This time I'm planning to actually buy the game instead of dl'ing the R4 like I did for HG :3

And the bad thing besides the constant crashing, is half my Heart Gold was in Japanese. :3 I didn't want to spend the money on the game, but I couldn't find a good Eng. patched one. Luckily I knew the storyline well enough to beat it.

But this time, I want to actually hold the game in my hand, just like I did Pearl. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Kelp. Nice to meet you.

I'm dying to get Black or White, and I'm trying to learn how to battle competitively, (even though I fail at EV training). And I <3 shiny pokemon. ^_^

So like, I'm going to assume you're just that awesome and have read the rules and know the community fairly well~

Try your hand at competitive battling with Shoddy Battle and you can get all the help you'd like here. :>

So liiiiike; if there's anything else, feel free to PM me or VM me about it. :>

Don't stress yourself too much with all the competition however, a little relaxation at Other Trivia or gossiping in the Black and White forums should be good for you~

Back