• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai Guyz.

-AzuL

Signature Maker | Psychic
    Years
    Im -AzuL, from other sites, well to be honest im no good at hacking and making pokemon games, but im perfect on making artworks or some gfx (the official callsign for graphics.) uhhmm, IM A GREATEST FAN of POKEMON ! I have some games, and i dled it previously, oohh, i hoe you are all good. =))

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    Rom hacking is only a small part of the forum. There are lots of topics such as strategies, game discussion, future releases, artwork, none Pokémon related threads, etc.

Enjoy your stay (Y)

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
    Years
    uhhmm, IM A GREATEST FAN of POKEMON !

Them might be fightin' words to some people 'round here! Haha just playing, but like they said above, there's a vast community here with so much more than just Rom Hacking to do and discuss! Welcome and have fun!

Back