• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai thur

Terror

I do all my own stunts.
Years
  • My name's Dave, I'm from the UK and I've been playing Pokémon for 10 years. I first got Red after my best friend had Blue, once yellow was released one of my sisters got yellow and the other got Blue (seeing as I had Red).

I got involved in the original card trading game as well, but not too much (although I remember a friend of mine selling a shiny charizard on ebay for over £50, which when you're 10 is a lot of money).

I went to see the 1st Pokémon movie (Pokémon 2000, technically the 2nd movie, but I don't think the first one came to cinema in the UK) and got a limited edition shiny electabuzz.

I watched the animé every day until Ash started the orange league and started to lose interest (the new Pokémon I wasn't familiar with) I also didn't get into the Sapphire/Ruby games.

There was a time I knew all 151 Pokémon in order, but it's been a while.

Recently I got a Nintendo DS lite and Pokémon Platinum as an early birthday gift from my fiancée (after I got her a DS and Diamond last year) and I've got into it all again (but now the internet exists to help when I'm not sure where to go).

I suppose I'm somewhat of a veteran in the Pokémon world, but I literally have no idea about the games in generation 2 or 3.

So yeah, hi.

Oh yeah, I own a Mudkip plushie doll, lol.

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • Hello there. Welcome to Forums ^^. Hope you have a nice time around here. But do not forget to read the Rules! To stay out of troubles o_O.

Norcinu

Beginning Snagger
    Years
  • so i c u leik mudkips!

Haha, welcome to the forum! I remember a time when I could recall the original 150 in order too, nowadays I can barely get over that 30 mark DX and I can only name about 70% of every single pokemon.. just too many...

m i n t

- The Fresh Pink -
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity ~
    Hope you read the Rules so you would stay out of troubles.
    Have fun and Enjoy!

- m i n t.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • 151 in order! (wow an i thought i was addicted)
    nah just kidding dude!^_^
    welcome terror, to the community
    stay out of trouble
    or else you'll be terrified!
    (yes i know, i know, bad pun!)

Terror

I do all my own stunts.
    Years
  • Hi. Your new too? I hope we can be friends. Have a 360?

Nah, I got an original XboX (crystal version) but never bothered with the 360, because I couldn't afford them when they were new, and the past 3 years I've lived with at least 1 person who owns one (last year and this year there are 2 in the house, next door have 5 between 5 of them (and 3 PS3s)).

151 in order! (wow an i thought i was addicted)
    nah just kidding dude!^_^
    welcome terror, to the community
    stay out of trouble
    or else you'll be terrified!
    (yes i know, i know, bad pun!)

Yeah, I pretty much played Pokémon in all my free time for a while (on the way to school, during breaks at school, on the way home from school, etc.) and we were constantly talking about it, then the new starwars movies came out, lol.

Doesn't get more cliché nerd then Pokémon and starwars ;)

OniXCul

Organization Member #17
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Hi. Your new too? I hope we can be friends. Have a 360?

Haha. Cool. I hope we can be friends.

Sent a Friendship. Haha. Your my 1st friend here.,

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aww… You and your fiancée sound like a nice couple. :3

Always happy to welcome another veteran of the Pokémon franchise to the boards, my friend. I can't say I blame you for not knowing every Pokémon by name now days; too daunting a task.

Hope you enjoy yourself around here, Terror.

Back