• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Hello Everyone, I have been Looking around google for a good pokemon Forum and What do you know i find an Enourmous one lol. I have been looking around the site and it looks Really cool and ya i'm looking forward to meeting new people and maybe even battle who knows (I don't even have a decent team lol) soo Ya Hai!!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hai and welcome to PC!

This site isn't just enormous its very freindly to so you won't have any trouble making freinds here or for that matter meeting new people! Im sure you will have a good time here and don't worry about having a good team as you will find plenty of helpful people here who would be happy to help you build a team! Well remember to follow the rules and have fun! See you around!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Yeah, what they said. xD Welcome to PC and have fun! and yeah, you will meet new friends. ;)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hey there CarniE. Please read the rules for the community before you start posting and you should also read the FAQ.

I don't battle at all here or at all for that matter but it shouldn't rally matter unless you're having fun right? Okay, maybe not, but I'm sure that there are people here that will help you make a great team, with the pokémon you have now. So have fun here at PC!

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new people, and be made welcome. It's always nice to see a new face on the forums. And yes, this place is HUGE. I joined a day or so ago and am still boggling over it's size.

Back