• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Scalfittura

James Fan
Years
  • Hai, or 'Helleuw' as I say usually in Dutch. Well, obviously, I'm new here, otherwise I wouldn't post here x'D...

Well, my hobby's are: making games with rmxp, gaming, trading over GTS, reading, etc etc. My favourite cookie is American Chip cookie, you know, those with little bits of chocolate on it, I bought them last Wednesday, and I ate them all in once. I'm drifting off a little bit x'D

I hope at least that I learn a lot of working with RMXP here....

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Scalfittura!

Chocolate chip cookies? Mmm....yes, those are very good. It's easy to eat too much of them at once XD

Anyway, I assume RMXP is a program for game development, in which case you will enjoy our Game Development forum quite a bit! I'm sure you can get help with whatever you need down there. =D

Well, have a good time! I'll be seeing ya ^___^

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey there Scalfittura, I hope you have a good time here at PC. Most of us do =D
    If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Helleuw to you too

Why did you have to bring up cookies... and in painfully nice diction?
    ...Now I really want one.

*Clears the drool*

Any who, welcome to Pokécommunity Scalfittura. I'm sure you will find that PC can facilitate all of your hobbies once you know where to find the right boards.

As for RMXP, I would suggest perusing the tutorials if you haven't done so already. Hey, one of them could teach you a thing or two you never knew, am I right?

I'm sure you're going to have a great time here, my friend. Take care.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

MMMM i love Chocolate Chip Cookies so much! Especially when it's white chocolate I have had my fair share of experiences when i decide to eat the whole bag i buy! I can't help it though they are just so tasty! Well anyway I'm sure you will learn alot about RMXP here! ^ Just use that link in the post above!

You will make alot of friends here! Well remember to follow the rulse and i will see you around!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm upset, now I want cookies... whatever, I have coffee cake XD

Anyways, this is a really fun place to just chill and talk about anything. Oh, but a few of us like Pokemon. It may be hard to tell.

Just read and follow the rules, and enjoy.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WELCOME!!! glad to see a new member's face once in a while...it makes our community even more full of ENERGY! hope you have a great time here...and yummy, glad to see u like chocolate chips!!! my favorite is sugar cookies!!!
    LOL

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here and remember to follow the rules! Also, chocolate chip cookies taste great! :)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • oh.. cookies... yeah... good stuff.. *drools*
    What!? Cookies!? Eat in one go? MY god, you ARE talented.
    Anywho, welcome, Scalfittura. Game making, eh? I'd love to play one of your finished products. :)
    Have a nice time! ^^

Scalfittura

James Fan
    Years
  • oh.. cookies... yeah... good stuff.. *drools*
    What!? Cookies!? Eat in one go? MY god, you ARE talented.
    Anywho, welcome, Scalfittura. Game making, eh? I'd love to play one of your finished products. :)
    Have a nice time! ^^

I'll try to remember to send it to you when it's finished..

Back